What's new

Weekly RoundUp 11/23/04 (1 Viewer)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I lucked out today. Since the nearest BB is ~30 minutes away (and since I've been working till midnight the past several days and didn't want to get up early and go there), I asked my mom to pick up the Seinfeld Gift Set for me when she got out of work this afternoon since she's closer to a BB (plus she's buying it for me as an early holiday gift, so not much point in me going to get it). She then delegated my sister to do it, so when my sister got there late afternoon she got the last gift set they had at that store :emoji_thumbsup: and got the bonus disc (which is the reason I wanted to get it at BB). When she was waiting in line, she heard a couple people come in and ask for the gift set, and they walked out empty-handed. :)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Has anyone been able to find the 2004 World Series disc?

It was my only mis-step yesterday. I got everything I wanted at the right price...but I didn't see this disc anywhere.

Go Red Sahx! :D

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
Are the sale price first week only even for TV series like Sienfeld?

I need to find out if anyone got me those for xmas oand if not, I would have to get them the first week if the price is good till Sat only. I'm interested in gettting it at Target or BB.

Ernesto.Morin

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately all sales end today, Wednesday. And so far I have not seen any on sale this weekend. Somebody maybe can prove me wrong.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

The Target ad runs until 11pm Saturday; they have Seinfeld for $27.99 each.

Target will also have a two-day ad that starts Friday at 6am (some good DVD deals!)

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Well I managed to pick up both titles I mentioned eariler in the thread today (Terminal and Harry Potter) at Best Buy for 45 dollars total. Was tempted to get Home Improvement first season, but the price there was no indication that it was on sale for 30 like the ad said. Even the tag infront of it says 35 dollars. Oh well, I just get it for Christmas on...FRIDAY! *ominous chord*

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member

I couldn't find it so I ordered it online along with "Cowboy Up," "Still We Believe," and "Faith Rewarded" (12/1) . Not going for the HBO supposed curse mockumentary yet. ;)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Joseph: I, too, have been thinking about picking up Still We Believe. I purposely avoided picking it up during the playoffs so as to avoid any bad karma and now am having a hard time locating it in the Christmas frenzy.

I think its a good call to avoid the release of Curse of the Bambino. I read they are making some amendments to the presentation after this year;s championship.

Faith Rewarded is a title I will have to research. I don't know anything about it.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Some prices from my local BJs Warehouse Club (Albany, NY) from a quick trip through this afternoon:

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century $64.99
Ragtime $9.49
Harry Potter/Azkaban $15.99 (until 11/28, then $18.79)
Harry Potter 3-Pack $38.99
Seinfeld sets $33.99 each
Golden Girls: S1 $29.99
The Terminal $15.99 (until 11/28, then $18.79)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
FYI, I saw my local Costco offer Seinfeld season 1/2 and Seinfeld season 3 DVD sets each for $31.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks