What's new

Weekly RoundUp 11-19-2013 (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
OK, I see that now. Something must have updated? :huh:

EDIT: Actually there appears to be a price discrepancy between what's on the website and what the Best Buy app shows for my weekly ad prices.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Craig S said:
Amazon finally lowered the price of ST:TNG S5 to $57.99.
Yes...yes they have. :) Certainly took their sweet time doing it, but at least it's done and everyone should be getting a nice price match later this week.

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
I am finishing up my review (and the episodes) tonight of this season. What a treat. I should have the review up tomorrow night but you already know what you're getting Jason :)

I should have my Unification I&II review up a little later in the week as well.

Craig S said:
Amazon finally lowered the price of ST:TNG S5 to $57.99.
Jason_V said:
Yes...yes they have. :) Certainly took their sweet time doing it, but at least it's done and everyone should be getting a nice price match later this week.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Neil Middlemiss said:
I am finishing up my review (and the episodes) tonight of this season. What a treat. I should have the review up tomorrow night but you already know what you're getting Jason :)
Totally! I'm holding the set to watch until the four day Thanksgiving weekend. The rest of my family abandoned me, but the Enterprise crew is always there for me... :eek: I'd actually looking forward to a lot of quiet time next week.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Bill Thomann said:
Do the 2D & 3D combo packs at Target contain the 55 minutes of bonus content? Oh, and thanks for the Roundup.
There is a 3D version 2ith the bonus. I just bought one.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
TonyD said:
Thank you!

I expected a fight at the register in Target since the $7 coupon only mentioned "combo pack" and not the 3D specifically. Not a single problem. Cashier even said "oh look, Cartwheel!"

Here's how the price broke down for me: $27.99 - $2.80 (10% Cartwheel) - $7 (coupon) + $2.39 (tax) = $20.58. I'm really okay with that.

Moreover, Next Gen S5, Unification and Little Mermaid II/III were all delivered. AND I got a shipping confirm from Fox Connect for Desk Set and Ghost and Mrs. Muir. They're coming via USPS ground...but I can't believe it's going to be 2 weeks, even with the holiday.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
For $12 more, I suppose it's a no-brainer to skip the $23 BD price for "The World's End" and pony up for the trilogy at $35, including "Shaun of the Dead" (I'll trade my copy in) and "Hot Fuzz" (never seen it). There, now I feel better. Time for a Cornetto.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Hollywoodaholic said:
For $12 more, I suppose it's a no-brainer to skip the $23 BD price for "The World's End" and pony up for the trilogy at $35, including "Shaun of the Dead" (I'll trade my copy in) and "Hot Fuzz" (never seen it). There, now I feel better. Time for a Cornetto.
$32 at Costco

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks