What's new

Weekly RoundUp 10-22-2013 (1 Viewer)

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Boo to Best Buy. They sent me a $5 reward certificate on the 15th, but it expires on the 28th. I probably won't have time to use it by then, unless something good turns up on sale.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Steve Tannehill said:
Boo to Best Buy. They sent me a $5 reward certificate on the 15th, but it expires on the 28th. I probably won't have time to use it by then, unless something good turns up on sale.
Options -- will it an old HTF member.

Use it now on something cheap and return it later. The RZ should be returned to your account within a few days and should have a longer
Expiration date. Note -- I;ve never done this, but by report it does work

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Richard V said:
Don't know if this is a company wide sale, but went to B&N (the Brick and Mortar, not online) today and received 30% off every Blu ray I bought, even those not marked as 30% off. Bought 13 Blu rays and after my additional 10% B&N membership discount, paid $105.00 plus tax.
Sale is in store only and supposedly runs through 10/26. There are also expected generic coupons for this weekend -- probably 15 and 20% so
should be some pretty good discounts for those not saving up for the Criterion Sale.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Steve Tannehill said:
I got that too. Note that (assuming we got the same thing) it isn't a redemption of RZ points; it's essentially just a bonus coupon for $5 off anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks