Weekly RoundUp 10-13-2009 (1 Viewer)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Originally Posted by Malcolm R

This is why I no longer buy anything on release day anymore. I have dozens of discs to fill my time until the price falls. I'm still a sucker for cheap discs at Big Lots or Walmart, though.

I also couldn't resist the SW release at $10, even though I still have factory sealed copies on Laserdisc and DVD. I also owned the VHS so I guess this is, what, quadruple dipping on this title? Apparently I keep purchasing it more for the nostalgia/Disney mystique and the collection completist in me than any desire to watch the actual film.
Yeah, I tend to be that way also although I do still occasionally buy something during release week (or maybe the next week after), but it tends to be some day-and-date release for the kids when I do that -- kids/family films definitely get a whole lot more replay value than anything else, and there's also the WAF when it comes to replay value.

No Big Lots or Walmart near me, but there are other places

_Man_

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Thanks as always Mike & Patrick for the Weekly RoundUp!

Just The Proposal for me on Blu-ray this week.

And just in time, printable coupons for $10 off the Blu-ray and / or $5 off the DVD:

www.proposalcoupon.com

Notes:
- There are separate coupons for the US / Canada (click appropriate links).
- You need to have the Bricks Coupon printer app installed.
- Coupons will only print to a physical printer (i.e. no PDF printing).
- Each coupon is unique so do not copy them and pass them around.

Also: Act quickly because the coupons expire 10/18/2009.

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Jeff, thanks for the coupon link for The Proposal. Was considering skipping it during release week to wait for a better price, but think I'll be picking it up now.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
--Target, this week, has an EXCLUSIVE TITLE called The Black List: Volume 2 on sale for $9.99. Don't know anything more.
Saw this in-store yesterday. It was originally an HBO Special profiling "inspirational stories of black America".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks