What's new

Weekly RoundUp 10-11-2005 (1 Viewer)

Cory H.

Stunt Coordinator
Odd how the prices change from market to market, perhaps we shouldn't share advertisement prices because they differ?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Not sure about any contradiction, but Kicking & Screaming will be $16.99 at Best Buy. To me, the Sunday flyer leaves it vague about whether K&S is included in the RZ sale. It might not be now that I give it a second look. I could see it going either way.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
"kicking" looks like it will be 14.99 in my add.
it has the attached hot price label between k & s and guess who, which always indicates that will be the price.
other then that there is no price indicated in any way for kicking.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Hey Dora fans...

There is an online coupon from Target that is good for $5 off when you buy the new Dora DVD and one of three other Dora DVDs listed. The coupon is good through 10/29.

Mike, I realize that it's no "Barbie and the Magic Unicorn" (or whatever the heck that DVD was titled) but with Dora you get to learn some Spanish!

Dillon*G

Second Unit
On the Best Buy online weekly ad for me it say K&S and Unleashed will be both $14.99 for RZ members.

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
I'm getting some different prices/deals with the Best Buy online ad and the local newspaper's ad. Maybe it varies by region? Here's what I got:

$12.99
Guess Who
Kicking & Screaming
Kung Fu Hustle
Me, You, and Everyone we Know
Unleashed

$19.99
Bionicle 3 (15,000 bonus points)
Fresh Prince Season 2
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (15,000 bonus points)

$24.99
Arrested Development

$37.99
Veronica Mars Season 1

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
I think I'll probably use 3 of my McDonald's bucks and grab Unleashed for $10. Pretty cool. :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Guess what, Mike? I found Degrassi S3 at Fry's and now own it! We can now close out this sordid chapter in HTF history. :D

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know if Costco will be Carrying Arrested Development and if so, what price?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Well...this is a week early...but as I have begun researching next week's RoundUp:

Amazon.com has a pre-order price on the 2-disc SE of Batman Begins at $15.98...the SAME price as both 1-disc editions. Again, I don't know what's going on...if its a mistake or intentional (although I would find that hard to believe)...and I don't know what Amazon's policies are for changing their prices once items are ordered...but here's a heads-up for anyone who might be interested.

EDIT: Although...amazon only lists the 2-disc MSRP ($30.97) as $2 more than the 1-disc MSRP ($28.98). There's probably a full-blown discussion taking place on this topic somewhere and I'm the last to know about it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks