What's new

Weekly RoundUp 1/13 (Dave's Excellent Vacation Continues) (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
What a Great Tuesday my wife was nice enough to do my DVD Shopping this week and I have to say some great deals. She was able to get the Green Acres/Mr. ED sets at Best Buy for $15 off and $15.49 these are a great deal. I already busted a gut watching the First ep and this was on one of the least funny Episodes can't wait to see the rest. Then she snagged the Lost In Space Set from Costco. For $49.95 this is a real nice package. I just love keep cases for tv Shows I wish all sets were like this. There might not be alot of Extras but just for the episodes What a great Deal. And Finally the Spiderman 2 disk animated, never having seen these I can't wait to sample them and their Widescreen and 5.1 to Boot ! What a great Tuesday for TV on DVD !

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Hey Mike, you know if there are any deals at BJ's this week? I'm debating a weekend trip to West Lebanon if it would be worth my while. :)

This week I definitely want "Green Acres" and "Freddy vs. Jason".

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Malcolm: Haven't been. I could try for a quick stop tonight, but I'm doubtful.

I hate to say it, but I can't see anyone beating this week's BestBuy deal on the Green Acres/Mr. Ed sets. ($22.99 each or $15.49 each if you buy them both). Had 'em both in my hand last night at BB, but set 'em both down. Don't know if you are interrested in Mr. Ed, though.

**EDIT** Decided to do a little research and my moles tell me my local BJs is carrying Freddy vs. Jason for $18.99. However, they also tell me:

BJs Wholesale Club is carrying Green Acres - Season One for $19.99! This beats BestBuy if you are not interested in the Mr. Ed set.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Alright! Weekend road trip ahead. Sales tax-free, too (another $1.61 savings)! :D

Thanks for the info!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Not sure about the GA set, but here's some Costco listings as shamelessly pinched from another forum: :)

Johnny English $18.29
Curb Your Enthusiasm s1 $26
Lost in Space s1 $50
Freddy vs. Jason $18.89
Swimming Pool $17.49 (unrated)
Annie $12.79 (pan & scan only!)
Spiderman Animated TV Show s1 $19

Other Interesting Titles:
Smallville s1 for $43 today

New Deals:
Costco's having a bunch of instant coupon deals good this week. All expire 1/18/04. All prices in parentheses are before coupon (coupon is actually deducted after taxes are applied on original price):
X-Men 2 $13.39 ($18.39)
League of Extra. Gentlemen $12.49 ($17.49)
Bruce Almighty $13.29 ($18.29)
Seabiscuit $13.39 ($18.39)
Terminator 3 $13.79 ($18.79)
Matrix Reloaded $13.79 ($18.79)
Bad Boys 2 $13.49 ($18.49)
Indiana Jones Coll. is $33 ($43)
Alien Quadrilogy is $42 ($62)
All Warner Brother 2 Disc SEs with item #282190 are $13.99 ($18.99):
Once Upon a Time in America . Casablanca . Robin Hood Prince of Thieves . One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest . The Mission . The Color Purple . Unforgiven . Singing in the Rain . Amadeus . Doctor Zhivago . Citizen Kane . Giant . The Right Stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks