What's new

Warner's snapper cases: Is it just me???....... (1 Viewer)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
...who among you snapper-despisers has refused to purchase this outstanding DVD, just because of the cardboard??!!
Not me. I just change them on my own. Almost 1000 DVD's and not one damn snapper or digipack.
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Nightdog&acceptadult=true

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
Yet it is important enough for you to post in all the threads that deal with this issue.
I just had to make a little comment about this. First, there is nothing to indicate anyone is refrained from making comment as long as we keep it civil. Second, it is important, dammit! I like the snappers and certainly hope Warner doesn't cave in like New line and Image.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Actually, I've never had a problem with snappers until recently. The security stickers along the spine used to come off easily (but never in one piece), but recently they've been using different glue our something and I've had a few cases ruined by them. Most notably my new Unforgiven set when the stickers pull off the artwork with them leaving what looks like white speckles, but is actually the ink from the artwork pulled off and makes a good portion of the back text unreadable. This has also happened on "Insomnia" and I noticed it on a rental copy of "Murder by Numbers." They need to check their glue formula because this is annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks