What's new

WARNER - Stephen King's IT DVD Petition (1 Viewer)

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
The Master Of Horror Unleashes Everything You Were Ever
Afraid Of ....
Link Removed
(many thanks to rhett for the picture)
When I look back at my life of movies, there are a certain few that always hold a special place in your heart.
For me Stephen King's IT Is one of those movies.
It is a great Horror movies that deals with some of our fears and yet it still shows that together you can conquer anything.
I hope that together at hometheaterforum we can get Stephen King's It released on DVD.
There is an upcoming chat with Warner and if we can work together and get a high amount of votes, Warner will see this thread and give
Stephen King's IT, The DVD release that it deserves.
Lets Work Together And Do This
Regards,
Ricky

MikeyW

Agent
Oh Yeah! Get IT on DVD. To good to not have. Commentary by Wallace and the cast would be superb. :)
------------------

Jon Robertson

Screenwriter
A childhood favourite. Creepy as anything.
Pennywise lives!
At least he will once it gets released on DVD. Won't it, Warner?
------------------
"Here lies Ash Buchanan, protected by the Ejaculation of Serpents" - coming to DVD on 21st August 2001

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I'd buy IT on DVD if it ever came out.
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed - DVD Reviewer
Link Removed / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This is one first rate made for tv movie! I watch it everytime it's on, and think it's one of the creepiest movies ever made. Tim Curry as Pennywise the clown ranks right up their with Mr. Kruger, Mr. Voorhees, and Mr. um, Leatherface!
This is a must have movie for dvd, bring it on!
"We all float down here Georgie!"
------------------
The Multi Channel Animal's truly, madly, deeply in love with Estella Warren!

SheldonS

Auditioning
I love this movie! Although I would have to say the book is a tad bit better overall. The character development is better and the death scenes are much more gruesome. But, considering this is a TV miniseries, it does its job extraordinarily well. I'd buy this movie in a second.
------------------
[Edited last by SheldonS on August 06, 2001 at 09:09 PM]

Lafe F

Second Unit
Stephen King's "IT" is definitely on my DVD want list. Please release this, Warner Brothers !!!

Ed C

Stunt Coordinator
Man, I can just imagine 'IT' laughing through my surround setup.
I'd buy this.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Quote:

Ricky f posted August 06, 2001 09:11 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Mr lambert
I am really Sorry to disturb you but I need your help. If it is not too much trouble could you please follow the link and sign My DVD petition.
I really need your help Mr Lambert
If you ever need any help with a petition or anything else Just message me, I will be more than happy to help.
Once again I hope I have not disturbed you. http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum10/HTML/003344.html "When you grow up, your heart dies."
[Edited last by David Lambert on August 07, 2001 at 05:24 AM]

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
I messaged a few people who quoted in my Breakfast Club poll.
At least have the decency to message me back instead of ruining the thread. Please David if you have personal comments message me.
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
C:WINDOWSDesktopbsmoke.art
" Chicks cannot hold dey smoke, that's what it is "

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
I have to agree with Ricky, some things are better left to private correspondence David. We do have a nifty edit post feature by the way David, the little icon of the sheet of paper and pen, should you change your mind about your post.
And furthermore David, what Ricky did is NOT spam, it is simply electronic campaigning for petition signatures; he is not trying to sell you anything. We are are on HTF servers, which they have made available to the public. This is the same as Ricky going to his local supermarket and asking passersby if they'd like to sign a hard copy petition. If you don't want to be approached in this manner by fellow HTF'ers, then change your options in your profile.
As for me, I do like horror fiction, and thought IT was a great show. Tim Curry does rock as Pennywise, and I would buy this on dvd. As a matter of fact, I'll even buy a second copy to make up for David's disinterest! :)
[Edited last by Ben Motley on August 06, 2001 at 10:12 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks