What's new

Warner Bros: Queen of the Damned *Director's Cut* (1 Viewer)

Chris Dugger

Supporting Actor
WOW....

Did know there where THAT many "QUEEN" fans....

Where where you guys when the film opened in theatres back in 2002?

Anyway.... the question remains if this film got cut down due to pick up shots, etc that were not finished due to the untimely dead of it's star.

Movie grossed over 30 million here in the USA.... not a great number....

Dugger

Dana_D

Auditioning
Real Name
Dana Dulaurent
Not a great number? It seems pretty big to me ;)

I completely agree with Kaitlyn, QotD is a great movie and deserves a Director's cut. Please Warner Bros, consider it :emoji_thumbsup:

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Wow, I just found this thread. I love this movie. Stewart Townsend plays an excellent Lestat (despite not having blond hair). I really wish they would re-release this, I totally would double dip.

Lady Senaline

Auditioning
Real Name
Natalia
Hm.. I wanted to write a message to Warner Bros, but I was speachless. What should I say? Should I be more formal or not?
Btw I would really like to see the Directors Cut on a DVD or something.. It would be great! Cause this movie is to short for me ;] I love it, but it seems short xD

Dan M

Second Unit
i think this would be a much better film if it had some footage restored. As it is it feels rushed and characters seriously underdeveloped. The Ancient Vampires are introduced but are not given much background at all among other things. This may have alot to do with why it was so poorly received at the box office as well..

Come now Warner, re release this one and make it a better film! It's a well made film that I think deserves a second chance for us Gothic Horror enthusiasts.

The Ladies here seem to want this one......so bring it on!

and on HD DVD!!!

Brian D H

Second Unit
Dear Warner Brothers,

Add me to the list of those who want this movie. I loved the movie and saw it twice in the theater, but I never bought the DVD BECAUSE it was the shortened theatrical version. It felt truncated when I saw it and I wanted to wait and get the full version for my collection. Well, I'm still waiting.

I also only own the extended versions of Lord of the Rings, not the theatrical versions. And I have the extended version of Hellboy, not the theatrical version, etc. Consider this:
When I hear that a movie was severly edited for theatrical release I tend to wait for the extended DVD to make my purchase. What if I'm not alone? That means that you can't use the previous DVD sales to judge the viability of an extended-edition re-release, because a segment of the movie's fans STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT A COPY. We're just waiting to hand over our money. I wonder how many of us there are?

Sincerely, Brian Hirsch

Amanda667

Auditioning
Real Name
Amanda
yes please please please make a directors cut of Queen Of The Damned, the greatest movie of all time.

Everyone has a point...I think the movie was pretty rushed and I think having a directors cut would enrich the storyline.

It's about time WB...bring it back into the public eye.

ZSP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks