What's new

Warner Bros., any plans for an anamorphic "2010" (1 Viewer)

Simon Howson

Screenwriter
Warner seem to be big on UCEs at the moment. So they could make a 2001 UCE, and include a new anamorphic transfer of 2010.

Tim_P_76

Second Unit
Real Name
Timothy J. Parkans
It seems to be unavailable for retail on Amazon. Always a sign of hope for me;)

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
to recoup their investment-you can bet theylll put out an anamorphic SD DVD out for the rest of us

come to think of it CONTACT is 11 years old, and could use a sprucing up

JulianK

Supporting Actor

Well, technically you're right, but that doesn't mean that there'll be an anamorphic SD version.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I was hoping that this and the other nine titles announced for release on the same day as "more affordable than ever" was going to offer a new price point. I have always appreciated that Warner Bros has kept their Blu-ray list prices at about the same level as their SD's, but this sounded like it might be the launch of a budget line (and, in fact, the majority of the ten titles are really secondary ones - depending upon one's taste, of course - and a $20. list would be a great way to encourage buyers in these regretful times). Now, if Fox and Disney and a few other studios would catch on to the fact that we can't all shell out laser disc bucks for movies anymore, we might get somewhere with the format.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks