What's new

warmest sounding receiver. (1 Viewer)

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Since I haven't heard a Denon or Rotel I can't give a comparison, but I do love my H/K. The Onkyo is also neat though being a low-end model it dosn't have all the features of the H/K. They both sound nice even if a little different, and both have tons of clean power! Gene

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Oh, the infamous Mark Levinson Red Rose Speakers. Well why don't you wait until you actually get the speakers in before you form any opinion. This is kind of like putting a condom on Monday for a what's supposed to be a hot date on Friday don't you think?

Mike_Jo

Agent
I am from the Philippines and the dealers wont allow us to home audition mid0fi stuff :frowning: thats why i am asking ha ha ha.. or else i always wear my condom before the actual action ;)

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
You don't have any receiver at the present time to use? BTW, what did you pay in Phillipine currency for them?

Mike_Jo

Agent
Nope. The aurums are still being ordered and I will most likely pay in US dollars when i buy them from China.

I have Rotel separates for my main set and they wont be accurate since the amp is 300+ watts - i think 1090.

I am a custom installer who does not sell on the internet. If someone in the forum was interested in a certain piece, I could possibly help them out. I do read and post in the forum.

Jason_Els

Screenwriter

Actually :D .... the phrase is tout de suite. It's French and means (literally), "all immediately". tout means 'all', suite is an oddball word that really doesn't translate well since it has so many meanings but when paired with 'de' it means "immediately". Adding tout to it is a way of emphasizing the urgency.

It's an easy mistake. When spoken quickly by a native Francophone it does sound like, "tooth sweet".

Doug Brewster

Second Unit
"It's an easy mistake. When spoken quickly by a native Francophone it does sound like, "tooth sweet"."

Right Arm!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks