What's new

Warehouse 13 Season 3 (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I didn't notice a new season thread for Warehouse 13, so .... Anyway, this week's episode (1... 2... 3...) was interesting for a number of reasons. They brought back the team from 1962, they brought back HG Wells and gave her a bigger part than in the season opener, they had a Warehouse 12 investigation and there was still room for most of our regular cast. The Warehouse 12 investigation with Gareth David-Lloyd (Ianto Jones in Torchwood) was interesting. It seemed to be almost a back-door pilot for the proposed spinoff. If they do the Warehouse 12 spinoff I hope Gareth David-Lloyd is back.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by NeilO

I didn't notice a new season thread for Warehouse 13, so ....

Anyway, this week's episode (1... 2... 3...) was interesting for a number of reasons. They brought back the team from 1962, they brought back HG Wells and gave her a bigger part than in the season opener, they had a Warehouse 12 investigation and there was still room for most of our regular cast.

The Warehouse 12 investigation with Gareth David-Lloyd (Ianto Jones in Torchwood) was interesting. It seemed to be almost a back-door pilot for the proposed spinoff. If they do the Warehouse 12 spinoff I hope Gareth David-Lloyd is back.

I do, too. They made a whimsical team, and a period Sherlock Holmes-style spinoff would be welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks