What's new

waiting for 4805 to arrive (1 Viewer)

DaveMcFar

Grip
OK my new 4805 should arrive on Friday according to the UPS tracking site, thanks to the people at TV Authority. Now here is my question. I have mounted my 92" screen and the bottom of it is 42" off the floor. I'm curious as to what height the project need to sit at so I can either buy a table or make one for it to sit on?

Thanks

HD03King

Wilson Ortiz

Auditioning
Hi Dave,

Did you get a chance to use that calculator? I think it is great tool I used it to get ideas on where to mount my soon to order 4805 projector.

I was just wondering if you received your projector and if you have any comments on it.

I'm about to order mine, I have a similar screen size and is going to be the same high from the floor as yours.

Any comments would be appreciated

Thanks

Wilson,

DaveMcFar

Grip
Wilson

It's a great projector and I love the picture. I ended up getting an OPPS DVD player and have a HD dishnetwork receiver. The picture is awesome with these, but when watching regular programs I can tell the difference. It's not real bad but I can tell the difference. I ended up having to redo my set-up because my projector didn't sit high enough to clear the front row of my seats so I only have one row of seats now. But I think you will really like the 4805.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks