1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Vudu Offers HDX Starter Pack: Your choice of 5 Free HDX films

Discussion in 'Streaming and Digital Media' started by Joshua Clinard, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard Well-Known Member

Joshua Clinard
    Vudu is now offering a choice of 5 free HDX films for free, just for signing up. You can choose from a list of 30 titles. After signing up, you can purchase 3 more films for only 5 dollars each, from an even longer list, with more new releases. A great deal if you ask me, and there are actually some great films on the free list this time.

http://www.vudu.com/account_promotion.html

Man on a LedgeSafeMission: Impossible – Ghost ProtocolFootloose (2011)Tropic ThunderStar TrekG.I. Joe: The Rise of CobraThere’s Something About MaryIndependence DayMan on FireConan the Barbarian (2011)AdaptationPunch Drunk LoveLast Action HeroDeath Race 2Mona Lisa SmileCold Light of DayHope FloatsSt. Elmo's FirePsycho (1998)Master & CommandeerLegends of the FallCrouching Tiger, Hidden DragonRadioSo I Married an Axe MurdererRudyLoserDarkman II: The Return of DurantThe Producers (2005)Rest Stop: Dead AheadRest Stop: Don't Look BackBlair Witch II: Book of ShadowsMortal Kombat: Legacy

2. Ejanss

Ejanss Banned

Interestingly enough, most of those are the exact same titles being promotionally offered free by Target Ticket, for linking your UV up with their service.
    Only in SD, and you get ten.
    21 Grams
    Alien
    Blow
    Cold Light of Day
    Conspiracy Theory
    Crocodile Dundee
    Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
    Ferngully: The Last Rainforest
    Ghost
    Hall Pass
    Independence Day
    Johnny English
    Legends of the Fall
    LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers
    Man On A Ledge
    Mars Attacks!
    Master and Commander: The Far Side of the world
    Mona Lisa Smile
    Office Space
    Paranormal Activity
    Radio
    Rango
    Rudy
    Soul Survivors
    Space Jam
    Stir of Echoes
    The Arrival
    The Italian Job
    The Producers
    The Tale of Despereaux

VOD is starting to become the new HBO, back when that one had "Rudy" and "Radio" on six times a week. :P

3. Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker Premium
    Supporter

Keith Plucker
    Both those offers require that you set up an account and give them credit card information. Personally, I try to avoid having third parties keep my billing information whenever possible for security reasons.

-Keith