What's new

Vote for BOOMTOWN on DVD! (1 Viewer)

Matt_P

Second Unit
Season 2 of TV's best drama, Boomtown, is starting on Friday, September 26th. You can catch reruns of Season 1 on NBC, Friday nights at 10pm EST/9pm CST.

Amazon is taking a poll to gauge interest in Boomtown Season DVD sets. Just go to http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...027826-8400932 or search for Boomtown under DVD, and enter your e-mail address to show your interest.

We need to let NBC/Dreamworks know that there is a market for this great show!

Any other supporters?

Thanks.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
I watched the first few episodes, I thought it was well done, but it just didn't grab me, and since I watch so much TV to begin with, it landed on my chopping block.
Also with my large collection, I don't have room for it....

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
i love police dramas but this didn't really grab me by the balls in any serious way. It deserves a DVD release though like most shows. Personally I think The Shield, 24, CSI and The Sopranos are vastly superior to it. Though Boomtowns premise was quite interesting. :)

BrandonJF

Second Unit
Honestly, the show didn't grab me at first, either. I thought it was good, but not good enough to add another show to the already high number of shows I was watching. Later in the season, a promo grabbed my attention and I gave it another shot. I got hooked pretty quickly after that.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
I was hooked from the first episode. Despite a couple of missteps along the way, it's a great show. Can't wait for the season premiere and I cast my vote.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Amazon takes these polls on all unreleased titles. In all honesty I believe that they just use it to build a mailing list

Sergio A

Stunt Coordinator
Personally, I rate it with 24 as the most formally innovative show on TV at the moment, although I was disappointed when the episodes after the season 1 hiatus largely dispensed with its striking and often highly dramatic use of discontinuous chronology - I hope season two follows the strong pattern of the first half dozen or so episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks