What's new

Vizio 60" Led smart Tv Horizontal Lines (1 Viewer)

valmont325

Auditioning
Real Name
val
Finally installed my Vizio 60" Black Friday walmart special , but after turning it on i noticed a grouping of lines a little more then halfway down the screen running horizontally. I tried almost everything. Unplugging, holding the off button, turning back on trick.....trying different inputs. No matter what the lines remain. Any suggestions. Or ideas? Oh yeah...and no its not smudges or anything on the screen itself , lol.

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
Wow, coincidence. My sister also got in on that deal and yesterday I helped her get it set up. In our case, the TV worked fine. Have you tried different cables? What about using the same cable on different sources such as a cable box or blu-ray player? Do the lines appear if you are using any of the TVs apps like Netflix or Amazon? -Keith

valmont325

Auditioning
Real Name
val
Tried everything. Customer service is working on some trouble shooting. but i may need to get a new one delieverd to swap out they said. And that was a pain to put up!....so many...so many holes in my wall(tv is still crooked!

valmont325

Auditioning
Real Name
val
Its under warranty (vizio) so they will pickup and exchange. No need to go to walmart. Thank god. And yes. it will be plugged in first.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks