What's new

Video Game Roundup (1 Viewer)

Ken Ingram

Stunt Coordinator
26 views and no replys?
Does anyone know what happened to the sunday Weekly Roundup for Videos and pc Games?????

Bolivar G

Second Unit
I'd still wish he'd just paste and post it over here also. I know he complained about not getting many reponses,but I use to check it out every week, just didnt post in it.

CameronS

Supporting Actor
I think Glen would just prefer to post it to a site purely dedicated to video games. Some people did ask him to just cut and paste the roundup here also, but, AFAIK, he wanted to do some unigue things on LCVG and just post it there.

Todd Schnell

Second Unit
I miss Glen's round-up here too.
While we're on the subject...
I picked up Shinobi for (rounding off here) $10 (PS2), & Splinter Cell (X-Box) for $20 at Circuit City. As of yesterday morning SC was available at the CC web site for that price, but Shinobi was in store only. Both were marked $10 higher, but rang up for these prices at the register.
Toys R Us has a buy 2 get 1 free deal on X-Box & PS2 games this week. I picked up 6 $20 games for $80. Pretty Sweet!

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks