What's new

Vibes Starring Cyndi Lauper & Jeff Goldblum On DVD??? (1 Viewer)

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys, :)

Does anyone know who holds the right at the moment for Vibes :confused: Is it still Columbia :confused: I hope so much that this title will be released on DVD and why should it not be released :confused: There are so many other movies out there that are even worst :P So I hope so much that they whoever holds the right to it will release it soon :eek: PLEASE
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I so want to see this one released. Have asked about it in many threads. Never here anything about it in the works though.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I heard HD.net is going to play.. I think either this month or next month.

Jacob

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I was about to mention Night of the Comet as well.

I'm pretty happy with my VHS of that but I'd certainly replace it with a DVD. A really fun guilty pleasure that's much more worthy than so much already out.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I'm no administrator, but don't you think one thread about "Vibes" is enough?

I'm just saying that there is limited space here at our HTF and the owners generally look down on redundant threads.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I'd like to get this too. I know it was critically lambasted and flopped at the box office, but I don't care

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys,

Why can't they just release this movie even if it flopped. they have already released many films that flopped when they first came out and they have released Shanghai Surprise starring Sean Penn and Madonna and that movie did also flopped and now they have released it in a Special Edition so I can't see why Sony/Columbia doesen't care to release it and it's a big shame and it makes me so sad and angry :eek:

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Gotta throw my support this way too. Don't want the post to just fall off the board and nobody think there is an interest in this title. Whether it flopped or not, this is a hilariously funny movie, between Goldblum, Lauper and Falk, it's great.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
These darn anniversaries often come and go without notice. And that sucks. I was hoping for The Gate from around the same year (along with it's sequel, perhaps in a double feature set) coming out in widescreen here in the states...but nothing.

I love Lauper in this. A real shame it didn't do better at the box office. I've definitely got to pull out my VHS and give it a spin. I don't think I've ever watched it since the 90s when I got it off cable.

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
This was just released a week ago. I'm sure a review will be online somewhere soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks