What's new

Veronica Mars Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I was surprised by the article too. Maybe the writer has seen a few more episodes, but it still seemed premature to write those things considering how good the premiere was.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
While I wasn't thrilled with the season premiere, tonight's episode got things back on track. Veronica made a big mistake (and a bunch of enemies), Wallace and Logan are great in scenes together, and Keith's subplot is adding some intensity. VM is VM again!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Great ep tonight that just oozed vintage Veronica! :emoji_thumbsup:
The whole class prisoner/guard experiment was amusing while Veronica and Kieth provided great drama on their ends. Kieth is really taking Kendall's murder hard, that's if she's really dead, as was said you never can write off anything with this show.
The plots thicken...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Best bit was the "Doh!" as Dan Castelleneta leaves the room after the guards were fed incorrect information.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I don't know...after two episodes I'm just not feeling it. The rape case isn't doing it for me...the prison/guard thing was kind of out there and just too ridiculous. I certainly won't be bailing anytime soon, but I think I'm longing for the days of a good Aaron Echolls-type scandal.
Perhaps it's just that this is the first season I am watching as it airs each week...

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
htf_imgcache_2055.gif

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Okay, whatever I though about the season premiere, this episode was definitely shot on Super 16mm film. Here ends my technical discussion. You may now return to admiring KB's whirling keister.
Regards,

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ken_McAlinden said:
You may now return to admiring KB's whirling keister.
And that we shall, I mean for God sakes, man, we're only human! :D
Anyway, Veronica is certaintly off to a bad start with her new sorority sisters, it seems that she may become something of an outcast at college too.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
BTW, Zachary, your going to just kill Greg with that GIF, you realize this right?
:laugh:
Just when I'm trying to turn over a new leaf (see Smallville thread), Veronica has to dress to impress, do a faux lesbian dance, and shake it for the camera.
And, though I'm probably going to drop BSG this season, how cool is it to hear Veronica making "frak" her new catchphrase?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I never thought that a word like 'frak' could sound both so hip and so sexy all at once. :)
BTW, those girls sitting around talking about this show and Gilmore Girls in between commercials need to scram! I have no trouble admitting openly that I love a show like Gilmore Girls but I don't need to become self aware of that fact while i'm watching it lol.
I swear by the third break I felt my penis shrivel up and fall off like Brundle Fly.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
What is "Frak" anyway?
Several of you got the reference last week, but I haven't a clue.
It's a curse word invented for the original Battlestar Galactica that was carried over to the new show. Even on the '70s show, it was designed to replace the other F word.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Anyway, Veronica is certaintly off to a bad start with her new sorority sisters, it seems that she may become something of an outcast at college too.
I would disagree. She's got boyfriend Logan, BFF Wallace, and tech sidekick Mac. I think she'll be fine.
I haven't watch an episode of BSG (got the mini-series and season 1 on the way from CHTV) and I got the "frak" reference immeaditely.
2 straight episodes where Ryan Hansen has shown up topless. Is it in his contract or something?

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Rider Strong can't seem to get out of playing student characters.
It was like a flashback to the latter seasons of 'Boy Meets World', if Shawn was a complete ass, that is.
Logan and Wallace seem to have hit it off, but subtly since season 2. Who knew they'd get along?

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Greg_S_H said:
It's a curse word invented for the original Battlestar Galactica that was carried over to the new show. Even on the '70s show, it was designed to replace the other F word.
So it's like the "Firefly" speak - 'gorram' instead of 'goddamn'.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation192
Recent bookmarks