What's new

***Velodyne HGS10-BG As NEW Warranty!!!*** (1 Viewer)

AngeloEug

Stunt Coordinator
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Description
BRAND NEW DRIVER AND AMPLIFIER DIRECT FROM VELODYNE. The cabinet itself has very few issues at all. This unit is warrantied from Velodyne for 90days. As you can see from the pics this unit is new from Sept. 20, 2005. roughly two weeks old. I purchased 2 units for my home and I realized very soon after that 1 unit was more than enough! I have documentation from Velodyne as well as a product manual for the HGS-12 which they gave me. This is for the HGS10-BG, this has the newest updated Digital CLASS D amplifier.

Please email if you have any questions, you will not be disappointed in anyway with the performance and/or cosmetics. The flash and the PIANO BLACK GLOSS FINISH accentuate finger prints and reflections. I have realistically rated it 8/10 for the minor cosmetic nicks here and there but they in no way detract from performance or the overall looks of the unit. The finish is gorgeous and at roughly 11" squared can disappear nicely into any 2-ch or HT system. I have paired these with Accoustats and they easily kept pace with these electromagnetic speakers, as well as my current Studio Reference 20's and 40's! Very accurate and incredible output down to 14hz!!!

I do have the grill which is free of any defects, holes, tears etc.

I have great ebay and A'gon feedback (Auditude). Please email me directly for questions or to make arrangements. I'm asking $825obo. Flat $55 shipping within Cont US. Paypal fine with no fees.

thanks for looking!

AngeloEug

Stunt Coordinator
***NEW REDUCED PRICE OF....***

Reduced price of $835 shipped anywhere in the Conti U.S.

Thanks for looking

AngeloEug

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, one more price drop...I'm leaning towards Flea-bay soon.

***$800.00*** shipped w/in 48 states!!!

Brandon A

Agent
Can you direct me to any info on the sub? I'm having trouble finding any. Velodyne has HGX listed on their site, as well as discountinued HGS, but you said this was purchased in Sept. 2005. What is the BG?

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
BG stands for Black Gloss. His sub seems to be the basic HGS with a new amp and driver (the date on the amp would indicate that it is new - the entire sub might be older than that), in the black gloss finish.
JP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks