What's new

Various FOX Season 1 TV sets for $15 at Amazon... (1 Viewer)

Magnus G

Auditioning
I ordered it yesterday, but like one hour after I ordered it the price was raised.

So I just got lucky
smile.gif

Ben LG

Stunt Coordinator
Nice, I was waiting for 24 S1 to drop in price but I didnt expect this much. Just ordered 24 and Angel
smile.gif

Jonathan_Clarke

Second Unit
I just sent Amazon an email about this. I really wanted Millennium at that sale. If they're sold out, they should remove it from that page.Even tried the cart but no luck.

frown.gif

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
tvshowsondvd is reporting MASH is like this and it is but it is not on that list. I wonder if other fox releases are like this.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
It's ironic, cause I'm not paying 37 bucks for something blind, but I would have seriously paid the 13.50 for it... and who knows, might have liked it enough to shell out for seasons 2-3 at full price later on.

Oh well.

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
Looks like some of these are back, but not Millenium, Firefly or Dark Angel. Damn
frown.gif

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas
Mine just shipped today from Amazon, ordered on the 11th. I've noticed all of my orders are taking longer & longer for them to ship, not just this order. Has anyone else experienced this trend?

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
imdb has a news story that future fox DVDs are selling for 15 dollars at amazon as well but they do not list what they are. They say this in relation to a story about these 14.99 ones. Is anyone aware of any future DVDs like this?

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
Clearly, this is a plan to get people hooked and want to buy the other sets.

Hopefully (although I doubt it) they will add some more titles or some second seasons.

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
I ended up taking a chance on Season 1 of "24" and after three days of almost non-stop viewing, I am sorry that I did. No season 2 or 3 purchase for me! (to say why I feel that way would require too many major spoilers but the most I can say is, what a waste of my time).

Jimi C

Screenwriter
I received My Simpsons and Futurama season 1's 2 days ago.. however my sister took the delivery from the UPS guy opened them, decided she didnt care about them and left them in the front hall for 2 days. I totally forgot about ordering them untill i nearly tripped over them today when i opened the front doors for some fresh air.

Nice of her to let me know, eh?

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
I ordered "24" last week, order still pending when I last checked my account. It's holding up my delivery of "Van Helsing."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks