What's new

Various FOX Season 1 TV sets for $15 at Amazon... (1 Viewer)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
sign up for share the love. I've got about 50 e-mails with these in them. They're a little over 13 dollars.

I'm impressed because this truly is a good idea. Get people hooked on season 1 for cheap, and BAM, they'll shell out full price for the other sets... ;)

I'm getting Roswell: Season One (held off until this great price), Millennium: season one (blind, but for fourteen bucks how can I resist?), and for christmas gifts for friends, simpsons, futurama, and 2 copies of ANGEL.

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Snagged Angel for the wife. Picked up Millennium for me, though I didn't like it when it first aired, I'll give it a second chance. Even if I stil don't like it, once this sale is over I'll get my money back plus some on eBay.

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
Picked up Roswell and Millennium. With STL, both came out to $26.98. I already have 24, Angel, and Buffy unfortunately. Now let's hope that Amazon decides to do this with WB shows. :D

Michael Douglas

Stunt Coordinator
What's the best way to go about getting "Share the Love"? Anyone want to share the love here on Millennium, Simpsons, 24 and anything else you buy?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hmm...the prices just went up for those 2 sets for me as well on that linked page...But if you click through to the title's individual page, the $14.99 price is still shown... and now the price is jacked up.

But, I've spent more on 2 film DVDs than for 2 of these season sets (Roswell and Millenium). Looks like I barely slid in just in time to get Millenium for the $14.99 price.

James D

Second Unit
Don't give up just yet. Millennium also shows up for $49.18 for me, but when I go to my STL page, it still rings up at $13.49.:)

cole_b

Agent
add the item to your cart, and it should come up as $14.99. I had no trouble ordering Millennium S1 for that price.

Greg Black

Second Unit
I shelled out for these sets, most of them blind buys:

Millennium (never seen)
Buffy (never seen)
Futurama (seen only one episode)
King Of The Hill (seen a few episodes)
24 (never seen)
In Living Color (seen a few)

The great thing is, if I don't like a show, up on eBay they go, and probably for more than I paid :)

I hope I like all of them, though. I think my wallet wants the opposite (damn Fox/Amazon, and their sneaky ways of hooking you into buying all of the seasons).

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
I tried to add In Living Color Season 1 & Millennium Season 1 & both are NOT coming up as $14.99. I even cleared my cookies & cache from my browser & tried again but NO LUCK. Well I guess I will settle for K.O.T.H. Season 1 for only favorite episode of the show Shins of the Father.

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Magnus, how did you get Millennium for $14.99? It's still showing $49.18 for me.

Greg Madsen

Second Unit
I ordered Roswell, Millennium, In Living Color, and Angel all on sale with free shipping in one order. Roswell and Angel have moved to "Shipping Soon."

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
well, couldn't get Millennium, which I was interested in getting into. The price is still up there, even on my STL page. Oh well.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Crazy deal. I saw Millenium at over $40 and didn't bother trying. But I took five other sets at 14.99 each. Not sure if they'll go as gifts or if I'll keep them for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks