What's new

ValueElectronics HTF exclusive sale (1 Viewer)

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
Thank you, Robert! Looking again at your offer, with 3 titles of your choosing, as opposed to the 5 default titles, becomes very tempting indeed...

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Holy Crap Robert. There is truly something for everyone in those. :) Having purchased an XA-1 from you recently, I really don't need another player but the deal #3 I think? getting the A2 for $239 with no goodies is mighty, mighty tempting. I think that's the one that might get the most traffic because it's the lowest bottom line price.

That had to be rather exhausting coming up with all of these for HD DVD & BD buyers. I hope you sell the hell out of them. :)

One minor thing is the XA-1 already comes with an HDMI cable in the box. Just something to think about for that deal. :)

raymond caputo

Stunt Coordinator
great deal on the x-a2 for 499......still on the fence between this one and the new panny coming out...oh well decisions decisions!!

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Nice deals Robert. I am tempted on the XA-2.

FYI, you may want to edit your text a little for accuracy. Some of the "deal #, offer #" text under deal #3, offer #1 is mixed up. Also the recap text for deal #3, offer #2 says the effective cost is zilch, but that isn't true for the XA-2.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Glen, thanks I'll fix them tonight.

Raymond, you would be very happy with either choice, both are great players and HD DVD and BD delivers the best possible picture quality.

-Robert

William Laughner

Stunt Coordinator
What perfect timing. My HD-A1 has been giving me nothing but trouble as of late, so i'm defintely picking up the HD-A2 for $239.

Thanks Robert!

Matthew J

Agent
Wow the latest sale with the Free HD DVDs and T Shirt included makes me wish I would've waited. Great sale Robert!

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
So what's the turnaround time from these guys like? I can't find anything about shipping on their site. Normally I wouldn't buy from any site that looks like that, but since they seem to be friends of the forum I guess it's worth the risk.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Keith, I know I should re-design the site. I'm not a professional web developer by any means, but I started the site back in February 1997 myself and have been the sole developer since its conception and even though it makes no logical sense I think of the site as if it were a child that I just can't let anyone else help me raise my baby.

Hopefully some day I'll get over my silliness and give up at least the design to a professional.

Anyway to answer your question directly, we have HD-A2s in stock, however, no XA2s at the moment. Here's the latest scoop.

Sales are much stronger than Toshiba or I expected on all four models. Toshiba has been out of XA2s for almost two weeks and no more is expected till the week of 6/18.

We were lucky to squeak out more inventory that was on hold and just released today and I was in the right place at the right time and scooped all of them up. It looks like we will have enough to fill every order to date, but new orders will not ship till the week of 6/25.

Every new allocation has newer firmware and for sure the 6/25 inventory will have the latest firmware release.

Sorry for the little delay in fulfilling every order.

-Robert

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
We ship via Fed Ex ground home delivery, which includes Saturday as a normal delivery day. Orders to Dallas take 3 days, so Saturday delivery for the Dallas and surrounding areas, San Antonio and Houston areas are 4 day shipping zones.

-Robert

Jaxon's Dad

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug
I just placed my order for the Panasonic DMP-BD10A. Thanx for the great site and smooth transaction, Robert. Hope to do business with you again someday.

Regards,

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread