What's new

ValueElectronics HTF exclusive sale (1 Viewer)

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann

Robert, does this discount extend to those who have ordered the XA2 prior to the sales announcement? I just received mine today. Just curious.

One last question. Will you be carrying the Second Generation Samsung when it is released?

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
ppltd, Yes it does, PM me with your order # and I'll issue a credit on your credit card.

Steve, sorry, I believe the receipt has been mailed, please check with the shipping address we used to get your player delivered on Saturday. If you need another copy let me know.

-Robert

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Starting tomorrow, we will be offering Panasonic's BMP-BD10 Blu-ray player to HTF members for $899.99. This sale is limited to stock on-hand.

I personally own this player and can tell you it performs perfectly. Every player is brand new factory sealed and comes packed "Eight Below" in the box with the player along with a certificate to order on the Internet
"The Great Raid and Gone in 60 Seconds."

-Robert

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
Hi Robert,

Would you PM me with a current price for your Pioneer Elite receivers, 82 and 84? Have you heard of whether Pioneer has fixed the LFE channel level issue via HDMI with recently built factory units? Thanks!

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Samsung has been very difficult to work with and I am getting quite frustrated myself. Anyone who sent me an email will get a personal response by Monday as I do not want to publicly post about this situation.

-Robert

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
What's the current price for just the iScan VP50? (The unit alone--no other hardware bundled...)

Thanks!
- Steve

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Steve, I'll PM you as direct discounts are not permitted to be advertised or posted as it's a violation of iScan's MAP policy.

-Robert

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Adam, Yes we are. However, Toshiba has very specific terms on participating and how dealers get paid as the rebate is instant to the end user, but the rebate procedure is somewhat complex and very restrictive. Further, dealers who qualify to participate in the program are paying for some of the rebate costs.

I am waiting for some clarification on what we actually need to prove to get paid back so I can structure our spacial HTF offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks