What's new

V - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
For all the criticisms of the reimagining of Battlestar Galactica (too depressing, not like the original, "they dropped the helmets!" :D), V version 2 goes to show you how spectacularly you can screw up a decent premise by just trying to add modern effects, bigger explosions and forgetting about the plot or today's trend toward darker, meatier storylines.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
At Wondercon this weekend, Elizabeth Mitchell and Mark Singer will be there on a "V" panel. If it were gone, why would they be doing this?

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I saw the TV ads for Wondercon and wondered the same thing. I figure this was pre scheduled and she and Singer are fulfilling a promise. It probably feels odd to them too. But any promos they can do couldn't hurt.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Anf at least Marc Singer has a bunch of nerd cred under his belt. Original V, Beastmaster, Batman TAS. . . .

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I don't normally watch the Mentalist. I happen to see last week's episode and Morena Baccarin was a guest star. She was still very manipulative in a very Anna like way. Amused her character's name was Erica. I guess she had some down time to film this guest spot.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Then you never saw the Swarley episode of HIMYM.

I hope V is cancelled so she can grow her hair back. The pixie cut is just not doing it for me.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Astounding. I saw this on the V Wikipedia:

On V's official Facebook page, one of the show's producers, Steve Pearlman, wrote: “Despite what you read online, the ratings for V have been OK and the show has a chance of being renewed for a third season.”

Sweet mother of god, can NOTHING kill this fucktacular show? Ah well, at least I have Doctor Who next week to drive away evil thoughts like this.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
V is gone, no third season.

No real attempt at closure like Heroes, it just sort of fizzled out at the end.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
No closure? It had plenty of closure! The aliens won! Humanity has been enslaved, the resistance has been mostly smashed, just one small pocket of free humans remain! That was a pretty brave ending for a show to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks