1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

USHE Press Release: She-Wolf of London: The Complete Series

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    [​IMG]

She-Wolf of London: The Complete Series

Headline Date: TBA
    Release Date: 2/2/2010

SHE-WOLF OF LONDON: THE COMPLETE SERIES
    Product Source: Television (Series)
    Theatrical Studio:

Theatrical Release:
    Synopsis: In the tradition of Universal’s famed collection of monsters comes She-Wolf of London. Now the complete series featuring all 20 episodes is available for the first time on DVD. Beautiful American grad student Randi Wallace (Kate Hodge, “Fringe”) never suspected that traveling to England to study with handsome mythology professor Ian Matheson (Neil Dickson, Beowulf) would change her life forever. While conducting research on the misty and mysterious English moors, Randi is attacked and bitten by a werewolf. Now cursed to transform into a bloodthirsty werewolf during every full moon, the two must find a way to save her. Follow their adventures from London to L.A. as they search for a cure, battle supernatural forces and the romantic feelings they have for one another.

DVD Full Frame TV Set(61102670) : Disc 1 (Side A) Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-50212-4-1 Unit Type: TV Set Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 2/2/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 3 Hours 56 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: DVD-9 (Single Sided) Packaging: Digipak with Outer Box Layers: Single Audio: English Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
    Subtitles: English SDH
    Edition: - Picture: Full Frame Version: - Color/B&W COLOR Rating: Not Rated CARA Rating: - Bonus Features:

DVD Full Frame TV Set(61102670) : Disc 2 (Side A) Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-50212-4-1 Unit Type: TV Set Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 2/2/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 3 Hours 57 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: DVD-9 (Single Sided) Packaging: Digipak with Outer Box Layers: Single Audio: English Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
    Edition: - Picture: Full Frame Version: - Color/B&W COLOR Rating: Not Rated CARA Rating: - Bonus Features:

DVD Full Frame TV Set(61102670) : Disc 3 (Side A) Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-50212-4-1 Unit Type: TV Set Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 2/2/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 3 Hours 56 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: DVD-9 (Single Sided) Packaging: Digipak with Outer Box Layers: Single Audio: English Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo

DVD Full Frame TV Set(61102670) : Disc 4 (Side A) Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-50212-4-1 Unit Type: TV Set Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 2/2/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 3 Hours 54 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: DVD-9 (Single Sided) Packaging: Digipak with Outer Box Layers: Single Audio: English Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo

2. Rick P

Rick P Well-Known Member

Just got this today and as Maxwell Smart would say "missed it by that much"...

for the age of the show, looks good, appear to be uncut and so far the music is intact...

Except....

if you know this series, you know the title "She-Wolf of London" was the title for the 1st 15 episodes... then they moved the story to LA, got rid of all but the two leads and changed the title to "Love & Curses"

Now.. the box says "She-Wolf of London / Love & Curses.. The Complete Series...

the discs say "She-Wolf of London / Love & Curses .. The Complete Series...

but what did they do? The CUT THE SHE-WOLF OF LONDON credits and pasted in the LOVE AND CURSES titles for all 20 episodes! And in the process lost the lovely SWOL music (which to be fair is on the END credits) and replaced it with some rather bland jazz (LA, remember?)

So close... so close...

3. Matt.H

Matt.H New Member

I got mine in the mail today and was really happy. I am happy this series is out on DVD. I had *hoped* to retire my originals recorded from WWOR Channel 9.

However as Rick said they are using the "Love and Curses" theme for the She-wolf episodes! :( :( :(

I knew something had to be wrong since I never thought they would ever release this on DVD.

4. Rick P

Rick P Well-Known Member

Well, I'm just gonna cut a clean set of opening credits from an episode, stick it on a DVD-R in the case till I decide if I want to take the time and re-edit/rebuild a set... I would have been happy if they had stuck the 'original' credits as an extra on one disc.. but NOOOOOOOOO....