1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

USHE Announcement: Two Mules For Sister Sara (1970) (Blu-ray)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Jan 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    Headline Date: TBA Release Date: 4/1/2014 TWO MULES FOR SISTER SARA Product Source: Theatrical Theatrical Studio: Universal Theatrical Release: 5/28/1970 Synopsis: Clint Eastwood plays a hard-hitting drifter who rides into town and single-handedly rescues a local nun (Shirley MacLaine) from a gang of attackers in Two Mules for Sister Sara. After meeting a band of Mexican revolutionaries bent on resisting the French occupation of Mexico, the cowboy and Sister Sara decide to join forces with the freedom fighters and set off on a deadly mission to capture the enemy's garrison. Ending with a violent climax, this action-packed western classic cemented Eastwood's status as a true cinematic superstar. Blu-ray Widescreen (61131023) : Disc 1 (Side A) Format: Blu-ray UPC: 0-2519-22256-6-6 Unit Type: Standard Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 4/1/2014 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 53 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: BD-50 (Single Sided) Packaging: Snap Case Layers: Single Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 Mono French DTS Digital Surround 2.0 Mono Subtitles: English SDH Edition: - Picture: Widescreen Version: Blu-ray + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet Color/B&W COLOR Rating: PG CARA Rating: - Bonus Features: • Digital Copy of Two Mules for Sister Sara (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.) • Includes UltraViolet (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.) • Theatrical Trailer DVD Widescreen (61020549) : Disc 1 (Side A) Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-20549-2-1 Unit Type: Standard Number of Media: - Street Date: 8/22/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 54 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: DVD-9 (Single Sided) Packaging: Snap Case Layers: Single Audio: English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono French Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono Spanish Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono Subtitles: English SDH French Spanish Edition: - Picture: Anamorphic Widescreen Version: - Color/B&W COLOR Rating: PG CARA Rating: [deleted]N/A Bonus Features: • Theatrical Trailer • Recommendations

Osato, JohnMor and davidHartzog like this.
  2. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Preorder today. Amazon preorder prices tend to go up after initial posting.

Osato likes this.
  3. Robin9

Robin9 Well-Known Member

Robin
    The U. K. BRD has a lot of dirt. It will be interesting to see if Universal have cleared the dirt etc. away for this BRD.

4. AshJW

AshJW Well-Known Member

Thomas
    The German BD and the UK BD should be the same, and they both from Universal.
    Hard to believe that they differ to the US.
    Well, we'll see.

5. Osato

Osato Well-Known Member

Thanks for the post and preorder link Ron!

6. Mark-P

Mark-P Well-Known Member

Mark Probst
    A little dirt won't hurt ya.

7. Bob Cashill

Bob Cashill Well-Known Member

These region-free Universal Westerns are now available as part of a 2 for 10 pounds deal on Amazon UK.

8. Robin9

Robin9 Well-Known Member

Robin
    That is a bargain. I notice there are a lot of James Bond films in that offer.

9. Osato

Osato Well-Known Member

Curious that this score is not in print on cd or iTunes...

10. KMR

KMR Well-Known Member

Kevin
    I remember buying the soundtrack LP in a cutout bin in the early 1970s. It was a lovely score that I enjoyed listening to many times, but it's been decades now since I've heard it...

11. ahollis

ahollis Well-Known Member

Allen
    Yep I have the LP also. But I think there was a CD at one time. I have the title song downloaded to my iPod.

Osato likes this.
  12. Osato

Osato Well-Known Member

I have one of the tracks as it was on the Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows soundtrack.

I would like to hear the rest of it. It was released a few years back but the cd is now out of print.

13. Osato

Osato Well-Known Member

Preordered along with the new copy of the "4K" The Man With No Name trilogy.