What's new

USHE Announcement: Skyline (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Promotion: Skyline

Headline Date: TBA
Release Date: 3/15/2011 SKYLINE Product Source: Theatrical
Theatrical Studio: Theatrical Release: 11/12/2010 Synopsis: It was supposed to be a simple birthday weekend in Southern California. But when sunrise arrives two hours early in the form of a haunting light from an unknown source, a group of friends watch in terror as people across the city are drawn outside and swept into massive alien ships that have blotted out the L.A. skyline. From tankers to drones and hydra-like extraterrestrials, the aliens are inescapable and seemingly indestructible. Now, it will take every survival instinct the group has to elude capture in this riveting, action-packed sci-fi adventure starring Eric Balfour (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Donald Faison ("Scrubs") and Scottie Thompson (Star Trek). Blu-ray Widescreen (61116489) : Disc 1 (Side A)
Format: Blu-ray UPC: 0-2519-20844-4-7 Unit Type: Standard Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 3/15/2011 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 34 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: BD-50 (Single Sided) Packaging: Snap Case with Slip Sleeve Layers: Single Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
English DVS Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
French Canadian DTS 5.1 Surround
Spanish DTS 5.1 Surround
Subtitles: English SDH
French
Spanish
Edition: - Picture: Widescreen Version: - Color/B&W COLOR Rating: PG-13 CARA Rating: - Bonus Features: • Deleted and Extended Scenes
• Alternate Scenes
• Pre-Visualization
• Trailers
• Feature Commentary with Directors Greg and Colin Strause
• Feature Commentary with Co-Writer/Producer Liam O'Donnell and Co-Writer Joshua Cordes
• My Scenes
• pocket BLU App
DVD Widescreen (61116488) : Disc 1 (Side A)
Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-20844-3-0 Unit Type: Standard Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 3/15/2011 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 1 Hour 34 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: DVD-9 (Single Sided) Packaging: Snap Case with Slip Sleeve Layers: Single Audio: English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
English DVS Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
French Canadian Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
Subtitles: English SDH
French
Spanish
Edition: - Picture: Anamorphic Widescreen Version: - Color/B&W COLOR Rating: PG-13 CARA Rating: - Bonus Features: • Deleted and Extended Scenes
• Alernate Scenes
• Pre-Visualization
• Trailers
• Feature Commentary with Directors Greg and Colin Strause
• Feature Commentary with Co-Writer/Producer Liam O'Donnell and Co-Writer Joshua Cordes

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Saw this in the theater a few weeks ago. This is the first movie I walked out of, about 40 minutes in. 1 of the worst movies I have ever seen

Jeffreybomb

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jeff
Gotta agree with Xenia. The effects were well done, but that's because the film was funded almost completely by two special effects guys -- and there's a reason they're not screenwriters. I wanted every character in the movie to die.

WarDog

Auditioning
Real Name
Larry Aldridge
Absolutely the worst Sci-Fi picture ever made! I had high hopes from the trailers, but I walked out after 45 minutes into the film. An absolute stinker!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks