What's new

US Open....Serena Williams "boots" (1 Viewer)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
quote:i think that's the "hitch" for me. to me, tennis still holds some semblance of tradition (especially wimbledon).

I think it was back in the 50s when there was an uproar at Wimbledon when one of the women wore panties with lace. All white, of course, but still…

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
It just goes to show evolutions in sports fashion. Look at other sports--especially in the Olympics: track and field athletes (especially women) are wearing less, while swimmers are wearing more.

You want tradition? A number of sportscasters noted during the Athens games, that the ancient Greek athletic tradition was to compete nude. Something Misty May and Kerry Walsh should've thought of...
blush.gif

Seth--L

Screenwriter
It's pretty tasteless that she's trying to reduce Pro Tennis to a fashion show so that she can sell her hideous clothing line.

But then again, most athletes cover their bodies in corporate logos. So I guess it's all the same.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
fellas, yes it may not be traditional and it may not be that attractive, but serena has a GREAT body.

Cam S

Screenwriter
quote:From looking at the pictures of her from behind, for some reason I conjured up images of Mr. T holding a tennis racket!

I'm sorry but that sure made me laugh!!!

I'm not a big fan of that ugly outfit either.

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
I disagree. She's built like a man, that's not very feminine to me. The Mr. T analogy isn't that far off.

John Watson

Screenwriter
She's getting attention tho. For every voyeur, there's an exhibitionist.

BTW, hilarious comments in this thread
smile.gif

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
quote:I disagree. She's built like a man, that's not very feminine to me. The Mr. T analogy isn't that far off.

Well, I guess you and I have a different definition about being built like a man because I don't remember a man having large breasts and a great butt like her. Maybe, her large and muscular legs don't turn you on, but I know there are several men like me that it does have that effect on.

Crawdaddy

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
quote:fellas, yes it may not be traditional and it may not be that attractive, but serena has a GREAT body.

Exactly—and what Robert wrote.

There is little that is more attractive than a fit (very fit) young woman at the peak of her physical powers. Plus I find her facial feature to be very attractive as well.

Any man who can’t consider interacting with that athletic a person should either check their imagination or hormones.
wink.gif

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
quote: but I know there are several men like me that it does have that effect on.

Word up! Crawdaddy and Lew. Can't stand behind that looks bashed in by a truck. I'm starting to see who the real men are. Some of you just seem intimidated. Mr. T has a flat ass anyways. Don't see the connection.

It's not Serena's problem you can't reach.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
I guess I'm not a "real man". My credo - If she can kick my ass, I want no part of her. :)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
quote:I guess I'm not a "real man". My credo - If she can kick my ass, I want no part of her.
smile.gif

Ah. See, my cut-off is when she's inclined to do so. Otherwise, fit/athletic/powerful women are generally hot.

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
Good to see that there are a few real men left around here! While I don't like the current outfit, Serena is as sexy as they come.
thumbsup.gif

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
If Serena Williams is a man, maybe I need to rethink my sexuality? She is hot and all woman IMHO.

The problem with these outfits is Serena is in great shape and looks excellent showing off her body. Typically, for every girl that buys this type of outfit that looks good, there are 20 who wear that uhhh ... really shouldn't be showing off so much.

Like the baby doll tank tops that show off a girl's belly button. 1/20 women/girls it looks great on, 7/20 it's passable, 7/20 should not do it, and 5/20 make you pine for the return of indecency laws. Kids are so busy selling sex, they've forgotten the value of it...

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
quote:Well, I guess you and I have a different definition about being built like a man because I don't remember a man having large breasts and a great butt like her. Maybe, her large and muscular legs don't turn you on, but I know there are several men like me that it does have that effect on.

Well, yeah, I guess we do have a different definition. I'm sorry, but a woman with big muscular arms and legs is not what I would call feminine. She looks like she's on steroids, for chrissakes. But hey, if you guys like that kind of women, then more power to you. You can be sure I'll pass, it has nothing to do about not being able to handle them. It's simply not attractive to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks