What's new

US Open....Serena Williams "boots" (1 Viewer)

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Was she carrying a whip in that racket bag??
blush.gif

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
She looked like Berry's Catwoman. In other words, she looked quite stupid with that ridiculous outfit.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Dudes(pervs) hogging up all the bandwidth. Can't see the pics. I love Serena; the outfits, the tennis and that back. She's the total package. Fuggeddaboutit, that monument is like a capital P.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
From looking at the pictures of her from behind, for some reason I conjured up images of Mr. T holding a tennis racket!

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida
quote:Problem is, that's not her outfit choice, she's being paid by Nike a lot of money to wear it

Just because she has a sponsor doesn't mean she's being forced to wear it. I'm sure she had a lot to do with the design of that outfit. That's like saying Michael Jordan didn't choose to wear Air Jordans. Of course he did.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
quote:Serena Williams’ latest wardrobe created a stir with the US Open spectators on Monday, but it was not welcomed by the tournament organisers. Williams was told by the United States Tennis Federation that she could not play in the knee-high black go-go boots she used in the warmup because they were not “customarily acceptable tennis attire.”

http://www.htnext.com/news/5922_983724,001500230004.htm

quote:Utilizing the latest in cooling technologies, Serena will unveil her custom apparel collection at a special event at NIKETOWN on Friday, August 27. The collection features proprietary four-way stretch denim with moisture management properties created specifically for Serena's US Open appearance.

http://www.fibre2fashion.com/news/N...sp?News_id=8992

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
quote:customarily acceptable tennis attire
i think that's the "hitch" for me. to me, tennis still holds some semblance of tradition (especially wimbledon).

remember when agassi was being all flashy back in the day? i remember when he finally came out into center-court at wimbledon wearing all white -- the crowd gave him a standing ovation.
thumbsup.gif

anyway, i don't mind a little flash, but what she's wearing is just fugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks