What's new

US Cellular pop-up (1 Viewer)

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
Certainly NOT resolved - I get them on every single page - the screen goes dark and up pops the ad - over and over - it's REALLY irritating.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Bruce,

In order to confirm - please sign out of HTF, clear cache & cookies and then restart your browser before signing back in. If you see ads still - please take full screen shots per Kevin's request. It would also be helpful for you to copy and paste the source code of the entire web page into a text file and email to support[at]hometheaterforum.com

Thanks!

Jim Craddock

Auditioning
Real Name
Jim
Ok, I signed up today.

Only signed up because of the annoying popups.

Still getting them.

Cleared Cache, history, etc after logging out, came back, but you get an ad before you can login. after that...more ads...

Seriously sucks

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Jim - Any information you can provide would help us a ton. We are as frustrated as all of you are.

If you can view source of your page and copy/paste into an email to [email protected] we will find the cause.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
No change here, either. Cleared everything, logged out, closed browser. Still pop-ups on most every page.

I sent an email to Support with a couple attachments.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Ronald Epstein said:
Actually, no.

Did you check your private messages?

That is how you contacted me. That is how I responded.

Go check now. You will see that I responded almost immediately to your concerns.

I am going to again escalate this issue to our support team.

In the future, I would kindly suggest that an email be sent to: [email protected]

The powers that be will get the problematic issue delivered straight to their mailbox.

Ron,

I did get your PM a couple of days ago. I have since exchanged some emails with Kevin. Until a few minutes ago, I thought it was fixed, but I just got another 1x1 ad and, YES, I was logged in. I sent Kevin the screen grab but I didn't read this thread until AFTER I had grabbed the image.

Kevin, When I get the next one I'll be sure to grab the full screen.

Mark

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
Constant, over and over again, including just this moment when I came to this board. Here's a lovely screenshot for you - five times already today, this same pop-up.

Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 9.26.49 AM (1).jpg

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Dave,

I've been on the forum a couple times today (since about noon pacific) and, fingers crossed, I've not had any 1x1 ads pop up so far today.

Is it time to celebrate yet?

Mark

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I haven't seen the full screen ads today, but I still see a banner at the bottom from time to time.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Guys - I may have fixed it. Please let me know - as always, after you clear cookies/cache, it should only ever show once if you are logged out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks