1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Updated NOUSAINE subwoofer data list

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Brian Serene, May 2, 2012.

1. Brian Serene

Brian Serene Well-Known Member

Frank
    It's really great that you were able to scrape the data off of your hard drive :)
    Just to be clear. If there are any old tests that have not been included in the list as it stands now, I wouldn't hesitate to use the data even if it comes from TN's original 2,200 cubic foot living room.
    I don't think that it is going to be an issue because I think that you have captured all of the older data.
    Thanks once again for hosting this still useful site. While some may say, where are test data on newer products, I find what we have here very helpful.
    It's just too bad that Sound&Vision is now using Brent Butterworth for sub testing in S&V.
    PS The last sub I'm aware of that Tom tested is the Epik Conquest. Way up near the top of the list.
    PPS A more recent list is called the Data-Bass:
    http://www.data-bass.com/main.php?page=systems
    In the above link one can click on individual subs for much more detailed information. I hope that this new source of subwoofer information will prove helpful.
    Thanks once again.