What's new

Update: Bringing Up Baby, Philadelphia Story, Libeled Lady, Stage Door and others (1 Viewer)

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Awesome! My bank account continues in its starring role as a middleman between me and WB classic DVDs...I think everything else is just a supporting role these days. :D

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Bringing Up Baby Two Disc Spedial Edition?

htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thank you Warner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Paul, I can't hear you...is that a positive reaction you're trying to communicate? ;)

Greg Black

Second Unit
Good thing I didn't pick up The Philadelphia Story the other day when I saw it at the store. Bringing Up Baby though is something I've been wanting for a long time now! Thank you WB!

DouglasBr

Stunt Coordinator
Hooray!! Glad I waited on Philadelphia Story. This is the second big release news for me for 2005 (1st was Chariots of Fire), and they're all coming from WB.

Keep 'em coming, Mr. Feltenstein!

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Oh thank you. I just bought THE PHILADELPHIA STORY three hours ago but didn't open it, which is rare because I usually unwrap discs in the parking lot of the store.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Michael, it must have been the power of the HTF vibes, reaching out beyond cyberspace to touch your subconscious and save you from the double-dip at the last possible moment. Even though it was an hour before Jamie_W started this thread. :D

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Haggai, this is certainly some Twilight Zone like stuff. I honestly can't remember the last time I didn't open my DVDs in the store parking lot. On top of that, I went to open them when I got home but decided to watch DEAD END first.

Never underestimate the powers of HTF. :)

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
I'll gladly double dip on Philadelphia Story and Bringing Up Baby will also be purchased.

Thanks to Jaime for letting us know and thanks to Warners for keeping me broke :)

Steve

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor

This makes my day :) :emoji_thumbsup:

Since King Kong is very likely to be a reality for 2005 as well it may still prove to be a fairly strong year for DVD for classics.

Joel

Derek Estes

Stunt Coordinator
Thank God!
I have been waiting to here those words for sooo long.
Now, if only everything goes well on East of Eden. Thank you Warner Bros.!

Vincent L

Auditioning
Yessssssssss...

Great

Does anyone know if there'll be a second "Cary Grant Signature Collection" boxset? with Gunga Din, Bringing Up Baby, Philadelphia Story and the Documentary "Cary Grant a class apart"

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks