1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Timeless Releases

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Gary OS, Sep 9, 2011.

1. maskedmala

maskedmala Stunt Coordinator

Maurice
    "... The western well is still pretty deep"So is the Crime/Drama with titles like: Philip Marlowe (w/Philip Carey), Dante (w/ Howard Duff), Richard Diamond (w/ David Janssen), China Smith (w/ Dan Duryea), Johnny Midnight (w/ Edmond O'Brien), New Adventures of Charlie Chan (w/ J. Carrol Naish), Boston Blackie (w/ Kent Taylor), Colonel March of Scotland Yard (w/ Boris Karloff), The Thin Man (w/ Peter Lawford), Shannon (w/ George Nader), I Led Three Lives (w/ Richard Carlson), Follow that man (w/Ralph Bellamy), Craig Kennedy, Criminologist (w/Donald Woods), City Detective (w/Rod Cameron), Tightrope! (w/Mike Connors) and the list goes on and on

2. Frank Soyke

Frank Soyke Supporting Actor

Frank
    Just outta curiosity, which ones are you speaking of?

3. Silverking

Silverking Stunt Coordinator

Chris Street
    Good list, I would be in for nearly all of them.

There were a few UK series to add, I don't know if they all played in the US,

Dial 999 (Robert Beatty), New Adventures of Martin Kane (the filmed series with William Gargan returning to the role),both ZIV productions. The Pursuers (Louis Hayward) , The Cheaters (John Ireland),Mark Saber/Saber of London (Donald Gray) Fabian of the Yard (Bruce Seton- Patrol Car in the US)..

Finally to make my life complete two non crime shows - O.S.S. (Ron Randall) Cannonball (Paul Birch/William Campbell).

Gary OS likes this.
  4. Richard V

Richard V Screenwriter

Richard
    Would really love to see The Californians. Great show, with great theme song.

Gary OS likes this.
  5. LouA

LouA Screenwriter

Lou Antonicello
    Count me in on the Californians , and how about Hotel DeParee?

6. Neil Brock

Neil Brock Screenwriter

Controlled by SFM Entertainment. Two problems there. One is that they overcharge for licensing their shows so when companies do make a deal with them they usually lose their shirts. Two is they have a bad relationship with Timeless.

oldtvshowbuff likes this.
  7. oldtvshowbuff

oldtvshowbuff Second Unit

James Beer
    Hotel DeParee is a CBS property, because I've seen a couple of episodes on a bootleg tape, which my brother eventually transferred to DVD-R, so I've seen them again. Don't think the network has all those episodes of that series transferred to videotape for it only ran one season in 1959-60.

8. LouA

LouA Screenwriter

Lou Antonicello
    Timeless just announced Harbor Command as a5 disc set to be released this year. (TVshowsondvd)