1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blu-ray Review Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection Blu-ray Review - Recommended

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Kevin EK, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Guest

..and created a continuity error. Now there is a branch on the right side of the frame that pops out in the second shot.

2. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder 映画ファン

Malcolm
    I bought this boxset on one of Amazon's Black Friday deals, just £22.50 delivered, i am pleased and looking forward to viewing them.

3. Billy Batson

Billy Batson Well-Known Member

Alan
    Snap, me too! At around £2.80 a movie (& then there's all the docs) it really is dirt cheap. DVD was never this cheap.
    Plus, bought the Jaws Blu for £7 in a Sainsbury's online one day offer.

4. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder 映画ファン

Malcolm
    Was Creature filmed completely in black and white or is there sepia tones, by this i mean when viewing it, and i intend to view it nearer Xmas, will i see sepia tones or can i expect it to be completely black and white photography. ?

5. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    As I recall, Creature was completely black and white.

6. Bob Furmanek

Bob Furmanek Insider
    Insider

The only Golden Age 3-D titles released in Sepia were MAN IN THE DARK and SPOOKS.
    UI had planned IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE for Sepia but the light loss was too severe when projected through polarizing filters and it went out in black and white.

7. RBlenheim

RBlenheim Active Member

I received the UK set about a week ago and found, so far, the films look and sound beautiful. As far as the bookmarks feature, I had no trouble in making a bookmark. And, eventually, I figured out how to play from a bookmark (1. Press pause; 2. move cursor over to "bookmark"; 3. Push 'down arrow' to highlight the bookmarks; 4. Right or left arrow until the bookmark you want 'lights up'; 5. press the enter button). BUT... How do I REMOVE bookmarks I already set? I've spent more than 15 minutes trying to delete a bookmark and have not figured out how to do that! Does anyone know? Bob Blenheim

8. Jason_V

Jason_V Well-Known Member

Jason
    I just ordered the UK import for $54.99 from Amazon. Should be here on Monday. :)