What's new

Universal Classic Monsters Blu Ray announcement (1 Viewer)

John Morgan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Classic Flix has announced the Universal Classic Monsters Blu Ray Collection coming on October 2, 2012.
http://www.classicflix.com/universal-classic-monsters-essential-collection-bluray-dracula-frankenstein-mummy-invisible-bride-frankenstein-wolf-phantom-opera-creature-from-black-lagoon-p-12711.html
I was surprised seeing that CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON will be both 2D and 3D and happy to see the 1943 PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Yawn. Hopefully after these get released a few more times we'll get to some of the films in their vaults that have never seen a legit release (rumored to be coming next year).

John Stell

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Stell
196a8809_universalart.jpeg

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
What a nice birthday present this will be for me!!

I gotta say though - the Bond & Hitchcock sets on 9/25, and this a week later! Serious wallet ouchie time. Oh well, I only need the one kidney...

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
Kinda figured that most of the sequels (Son of, House of, etc..) would be MIA the first time around in Blu, but if it's true that CFTBL will be in 3D, then all is forgiven! :)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Originally Posted by eric scott richard /t/321845/universal-classic-monsters-blu-ray-announcement#post_3943056
Now I'm going to have to go 3-D. Anyone know any good deals on 3D projectors for my outdoor cinema?
I have started looking at what Projector People have since any purchase would help HFT. I have to say that it is going to take some time to pick one out and make sure I get what I am looking for. While I had been looking and browsing for a couple of months, it took Dial M and Creature to get me in gear. As you look too, let us know your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks