What's new

Unforgettable - season 1 thread (1 Viewer)

TheGreatOz

Second Unit
Real Name
Rod
UNFORGETTABLE has been canceled, but there is talk that it may be picked up by Lifetime or TNT.
It would be nice to have the premiere season on DVD. Are you listening, Sony/CBS?

Stan

Senior HTF Member
TheGreatOz said:
UNFORGETTABLE has been canceled, but there is talk that it may be picked up by Lifetime or TNT.
It would be nice to have the premiere season on DVD. Are you listening, Sony/CBS?
I'd love for another network to pick this up. Only so much time, so I chose to start watching this last fall and passed on Person of Interest. Finally started watching Person of Interest around the first of the year, so lots of repeats to catch up on but definitely the better show.
I still enjoyed Unforgettable, but may just be another one season show. At least they completed the season and didn't cut it short.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
There are reports that CBS has changed its mind, and will be renewing "Unforgettable" after all.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I'm wondering if, say, Elementary or Vegas doesn't take off, CBS might put the show back on the schedule in the winter using it in the same way it's used Rules of Engagement on the comedy side for the last few years..

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Patrick_S said:
It is slated for a 13 episode season starting in the summer of 2013.
That's great news. Maybe they realized their diamond in the rough needed a bit more time to get its audience.
Kind of felt the same way with "Body of Proof". Had some problems but I enjoyed it, glad it escaped the ax this year, or at least only half an ax, since it's also a partial season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks