Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
What a body on that girl.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

"Bite me" Kate.

Josh.C

Second Unit
Still haven't got to see this one guys.

Heard Kate got a little nudie action in this one. Is that true?

Never really saw her as one that would show skin. Not complaining but she seemes much too classy. The tight leather was enough for me ;)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Josh, yes, she had a nude, sex scene.

I didn't know the director is her husband. Must be uncomfortable to direct some naked dude on top of your naked wife and trying to keep the scene looking real. :D

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Yeah I think she has kids w/ Lucian. And although she does have a sex scene, just for all of us...er...you pervs out there, the goodies aren't shown. :D

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
I knew Michael Sheen years ago (during the revival of AMADEUS on B'way) when Kate was just his "girlfriend" who was back in England and even though he had a kid with Kate and she was SMOKIN' from all the pix we had seen, he was having a fling with a REAL bitchy actress whose name interestingly was ALSO Kate(!) from the show. It WAS hardly a secret and we all thought he was NUTS. He was a nice guy though....

:)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member

That's where the DVD is going to come in handy. I'm sure that something will come up in slow-motion...oh, did I say that outloud?? :b

Shawn_KE

Screenwriter
Saw this last night. The first one was just ok, nothing that great. This one was more of the same.

I liked the mythology part of it, but the rest was too predictable. Kate doing slow motion swan dives and jumps got pretty old pretty fast again.

Everything was just too convenient for them as well. They just stumble into a abandon warehouse, that has a land rover that they just jump into and drive away, and everywhere they need to go is just right around the corner.

The ending was predictable, especially with the fallen helicopter. You knew Markus was going to get thrown in them (but I did think the helicopter was going to fall on William killing him, but wow, they fooled me). Was nice that it picked up right where the first left off. And was good to see Viktor again, he was the only character I liked. Hope the prequel focuses on him.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I loved the sequel and want to see it again. Can't wait for the DVD. I keep hearing what people think will happen in Underworld 3, but I hope Len (Wiseman) and Danny (McBride) surprise me again and not go with the route every fan is predicting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks