What's new

Under bed storage solutions for DVD/CD's? (1 Viewer)

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Hey gang, I need some help. I am moving to DC next week, and I am moving in with 4 other guys in a townhouse. So all my CD's and DVD's I used to have in my living room now needs to go in my bedroom somehow.

I was thinking putting my bed on small cinderblocks to get some extra height, and buying some long tuperware containers to put my 400+ CD's and 200+ DVD's into. Anyone have a better idea? They really need to go under the bed somehow, as I won't have any spare floor space for a shelf or anything of that type. Thanks!

Note: Mods, please feel free to move this post, as I wasn't sure where to put it.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Plastic containers are also a good idea should floodwaters cause your windows to break and fill your domicile with 5' of water. After the problem is solved your DVDs will be good as new. Be sure to throw in some silica packets for extra insurance.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Rubbermaid make under bed storage that won't have you mifting your bed to great heights.

If I remember correctly they are about 14"by30" and about 5" high. I would guess they would hold around 120-150 cds each!!

Brent
They are even on castors for added convenience.

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Brent,

I have seen those, and was planning to pick up a few unless someone here had a better idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks