What's new

UNcontinued and Unreleased tv On dvd.... (1 Viewer)

david_hu

Stunt Coordinator
I know this is pedantic, but I'd like UNcontinued to be DIScontinued. It spoils an interesting thread for me! Can the header be fixed?

KatyD

Auditioning
Real Name
Katy Dreier
my uncontinued dvds i want released still are :

Who's the boss? ( most definitley !! most important tv show in my collection!!!! bring on season 2 its been a long time since season 1 was released june 8, 2004 2 be exact!!!!!!!!! )

MAd about you!!! ( season 3 is finally coming in feb but i want the rest too. )

The nanny ( this set is released very slowly )

Providence ( all the seasons a best of set doesnt cut it )

Taxi ( season 3 was released a long time ago wat happened didnt they release 2 seasons in one year why is it so slow all the sudden?? )

Drake & Josh - i want season sets not vol. with 4 eps on it.

MOST OF THOSE ABOVE DVDS ARE SONY!!!!!!! SONY IS THE SLOWEST COMPANY TO RELEASE DVDS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :thumbsdown:

Unreleased :

The Ropers
Muppet Babies
Living with Fran
Picket Fences
the tony danza show ( talk show )
the tony danza show ( sitcom )
threes a crowd
two of a kind
what i like about you ( altho its coming in may ) still...
one life to live ( soap operas u kno u want them on dvd!!! ) LOL
the upper hand ( whos the boss in a dif country! )

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
What happened to the Ozbournes? I was enjoying those. And where's Party of Five vol. 3??

I want soap operas too--but we'll have to wait thru a couple more formats until they can figure out a way to economically put a whole years' worth on dvd lol

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
Kojak
The Rat Patrol
Black Sheep Squadron.

Universal is actually the slowest in the release dept.

KatyD

Auditioning
Real Name
Katy Dreier

lol yea. it would be a lot of dvds lol. i think oltl has been on 4 over 50 years. that would be a lot of dvds but still sweet!@!! LOL.id lkie 2 see the beg. and how it began lol. it would be nice if i had soap net lol.

jacktripper1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jacob
NO. it's UNcontinued. Because DIS continued would say none is ever coming out again. UNcontinued says that there may be more but we don't know

Marvin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Marvin

So do I, though I'm just up to the last few episodes in season 1, so there's no rush for me. I wouldn't expect there'd be any music rights issues holding up the next season. Might the fact that Eddie Albert died have something to do with the delay?

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

I don't follow soaps, but I don't think you're missing much if you're interested in old stuff. Currently, I think the only old soaps they play are just a couple of titles in the overnight hours (I think Ryan's Hope is one of them). The vast majority of their programming is simply "time shifted" airings of current network soaps, if I'm not mistaken.

Gene M

Stunt Coordinator
Which country has the Lone Ranger season sets in Region 2?? Why hasn't it been released in US first?? since The Lone Ranger is the US based show. That kinda of sucks! Bummer

RAJones

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert Jones
Perhaps this thread should be retitled "UNcontinued and DISreleased tv on dvd".:)

TaiPan

Auditioning
Real Name
Ric
Dragon Hunters

I'm so bummed as it appears that Geneon has abandoned this wonderful little animation series from France. They were only two or three volumes away from completing the first season too.

Gargoyles

Many of you are just as frustrated as I am that Volume Two of Season Two has not been released as of yet. It's one thing to give up on a series, but to put Volume One on a DVD and then state you're not going to release Volume Two smacks of gross false advertising to me. Someone needs to start challenging these companies on their selling tactics if you ask me. This one was just underhanded. I haven't bought a Disney DVD since.

Tai

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks