What's new

(un)Official Meeting Place for Cincinnati HTF Members (1 Viewer)

Gregory E

Second Unit
A little birdie named LaMarcus told me this is where all the cool people on Home Theater Forum hang out.
So I just thought I'd stop in and say hi 'cause I wanna be cool too.
:cool:

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Am I the only one who lives no where near you guys?

I look forward to meeting all of you. Obviously, it's going to be fun! Unless, Mike, you don't let us all sit in the "sweet spot"!

LaMarcus, I checked out your HT site, nice looking pics!

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
And anyway, it's my house, my system, and my remote (which my wife refers to as my penis extension)!!
I'll sit in the sweet spot, drink all the beer, and eat all the pizza if I want to, and you can't stop me!!:angry:
And yes LaMarcus, I am very interested in hearing (2) SVS subs together!!;)
Welcome to the group, Gregory!!

Brian King

Auditioning
Whoa!! Just found this forum. So what happened to the chats? All of a sudden they stopped?

Anyway, you got another HT lover down here in Lexington. I've been trying to find some people like yourselves that are interested in HT and want to meet occasionally for show and tell!

Anyone still interested in having meets around the Cinn. area?

Brian

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
There's always time for an HTF Meet! Lamarcus' and Mike's were both a blast and I am sure we'll have another one soon. Kevin is building his theater right now. Alan is going to try to up that when he's done. And Mike is going to build a Soprano Theater! I hope you're ready to drive a billion miles when I have equipment worthy of a meet down here (up really) in Cleveland.

As long as you stay subscribed to this thread, you'll find out when the next one is eventually scheduled and when the new thread will start.

Fellow HTF'er!
George

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Spent several summers of my youth at a state park in West Virginia called Black Water Falls...rented cabins!! Beautiful!!

Come on to the Buckeye State Darrin, and welcome to the group. I have a very comfortable guest room that is always available to a fellow HTF member!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks