What's new

UltraViolet Codes For Sale Here (1 Viewer)

jamdmedia

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andy
I have unused UltraViolet codes for sale: I have UltraViolet codes for sale including: Seven Psychopaths(from DVD package)- $3 Red Dawn (from BluRay package)- $4 Twilight Breaking Dawn Part (from DVD package) Ultraviolet & iTunes Digital Copy combo- $4 Contact me through here or [email protected] for more information and purchasing instructions.
109ff435_ultraviolet.jpeg
1187e139_ultraviolet.jpeg

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
May I ask why did you not post this is the Classified/For Sale section? This section is not (or at least hasnt; been in the past) for personal item sales and was meant for Retail site deals

jamdmedia

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andy
Sorry, I'm new and looks like I put this posting in the wrong place. I will be sure and put in Classified section going forward. Thanks.

Steve Boughton

Auditioning
Real Name
steve boughton
I HAVE SOME ITUNES I WOULD TRADE FOR UV COPIES BLUES BROTHERS THE OTHERS HAD A DISK IDK HOW THAT WORKS RAMBO CRANK 2 BANGKOK DANGEROUS ICE AGE: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS

stratousphere

Auditioning
Real Name
Max
Breaking Dawn Part 2 $4.50 Argo $4 Sinister $4 Discounted Titles $2 each All UV codes, Studio dictates if HD or not. Titles are mixed SD/HD Arthur Christmas Crazy stupid love Dark Shadows Dolphin tale Final destination 5 Hangover 2 Harry Potter deathly hollows part 2 Journey 2 Madeas witness protection Magic mike The dictator The amazing Spider-Man Tin tin The raid redemption That's my boy Step up revolution Total recall Sparkle What to expect when your expecting The lucky one The cabin in the woods Safe Seven psychopaths The perks of being a wallflower Think like a man The artist Men in black3 PayPal or trades email is [email protected] (update 3.9.13) Skype max.saldana

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
David Norman said:
May I ask why did you not post this is the Classified/For Sale section? This section is not (or at least hasnt; been in the past) for personal item sales and was meant for Retail site deals
I flagged it to be moved but you can't move threads to the Classified section. I recommended the thread be closed and the OP repost in classifieds but that never happened, perhaps an oversight. Since I flagged it once, I can't flag it again. Maybe you can David (or another member) and note that while it's not spam it should still be closed since it cannot be moved.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I closed our proprietary classifieds section prior to the site move later this week and opened a new area that takes threads so I am moving this.

jamdmedia

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andy
Here's what I have for sale as of today, April 15th:

Django Unchained (HD) - UltraViolet & iTunes Digital Copy Combo
$5 each- Paypal Only

jamdmedia

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andy
Gangster Squad is now sold out.

I have "The Impossible" now which is a Standard Definition version to my knowledge (they came out of DVD packages). $3 each. Paypal only.

jamdmedia

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andy
I HAVE ULTRAVIOLET CODES FOR SALE- NEW CODES WEEKLY!CODES AVAILABLE AS OF JUNE 5, 2013

ESCAPE FROM PLANET EARTH (HD)- $4
THE IMPOSSIBLE (SD)- $3
WARM BODIES (SD)- $3

DJANGO UNCHAINED (iTunes Digital Copy - NOT AN ULTRAVIOLET)- $3
SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK (iTunes Digital Copy- NOT AN ULTRAVIOLET)- $3

Contact me at: [email protected] for quickest response or respond to this blog below.
Also, I have a mailing list that I send out announcements of new code availability (pretty much weekly). If you would like to be added let me know!

jamdmedia

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andy
I HAVE ULTRAVIOLET CODES FOR SALE- NEW CODES WEEKLY!CODES AVAILABLE AS OF JUNE 6, 2013

ESCAPE FROM PLANET EARTH (HD)- $4
THE IMPOSSIBLE (SD)- $3

Contact me at: [email protected] for quickest response or respond to this blog below.
Also, I have a mailing list that I send out announcements of new code availability (pretty much weekly). If you would like to be added let me know!

jamdmedia

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andy
CODES AVAILABLE AS OF JUNE 12, 2013

HANSEL & GRETEL (HD) Ultraviolet - $5
SNITCH (SD) Ultraviolet- $4
PARKER (SD) Ultraviolet- $3
The Last Stand (SD) Ultraviolet- $3
Oz- Great & Powerful (iTunes Digital Copy (download through iTunes at no extra cost)- $4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks