What's new

Ultimate Star Trek: TOS Cases (1 Viewer)

Kai Zas

Second Unit
InetDVD doesn't seem to be carrying the quintuple cases anymore. Anyone know where else I can buy these?

Kai Zas

Second Unit
Well, they're available now, but InetDVD doesn't deliver in Belgium. Any other ideas, anyone?

(This is one hard to find peace of plastic.)

DanHaya

Second Unit
Andy,

I might be willing to do it, but I want to wait and see how mine come out first. I just bought the Epson 13 x 19 paper this weekend, but I haven't had time to get over to Kinko's to cut it. Give me a couple of days, and I will post my results.

--Dan

John Alderson

Supporting Actor
Well, after inetdvd being out of stock on the 5-disc cases for the longest time, I found some at usplastics.com. They said they were out of stock when I ordered the cases on Saturday, but they showed up on my doorstop today, and for only $1.46 each (opposed to $3.50 or so at inetdvd, who also are showing them in stock again).
I just finished printing them out, thanks Ric :) These just rule (also thanks for the TNG cases, while I'm thanking).
You've made my Trek collection display worthy :D
For the uninitiated, you can pick these up at http://www.hometheaterforum.com/imag...art/index.html

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Wow, I thought this thread was long dead! As a matter of fact, I recently cancelled my account with the image hoster (Andale.com) that most of these images appear on! I'm surprised they're still there! I may have to re-upload them to my present host.

Anyway, I'm glad I made another convert, John! Thanks for the kind words.

Ric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks