What's new

Ugly Betty (1 Viewer)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Too bad for Kevin Alejandro, who probably had to have his character on this show exit so he could be on "Drive" full time. Only that was canceled after only 4 episodes. Talk about bad timing.

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida
Just watched the finale. For a show that has consistently brought the laughs all season, that was a real downer. It really drove home how much I've invested in these characters all year.

I was surprised that they didn't touch the father's storyline, since his life may potentially be in danger in Mexico. The show was so jam packed though, it would have tough to fit that in.

A bit of trivia on the final episode, the actress who played the "ugly" dentist assistant is the same actress who plays the Betty character in the Mexican version of Ugly Betty. In that version, her name is Lety

noswalc

Auditioning
Real Name
Corey Clawson
I really enjoyed the finale (Everyone enjoys a good cry, right?)

I thought it was really well done. A lot of messy loose ends to contemplate for four months doesn't bother me a bit. If anything, I wanted more (especially from the Mexico storyline).

The most surprising developments led me to do a bit of speculation. If Amanda is Faye's daughter, could that possibly mean that her entire life was set up for her? That she is Bradford and Faye's lovechild? That her relationship with Daniel was...:eek: ?

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
You know what they say?

"Incest is Best!"

:)

I bet that she is Bradfords illegitimate child. That is going to really give Daniell reasons to hit the bottle/pills. Or they will head that way then at the last minute find out she really isn't Bradfords.

I got a kick out of her "Want to kiss" comments when getting wasted with the Scotish woman. That sort of makes her a lot like Daniel in some ways. I guess the Meads are a horny bunch.

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida
I'm pretty sure it has been established that Bradford and Fey had a 20 year affair. Which means Amanda is too old to be Bradford's daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks