What's new

Tyler Acoustics...anyone? (1 Viewer)

Ryan_MF

Stunt Coordinator
I see these on Audiogon quite frequently. Anyone have or heard them? They use quality SEAS, Scanspeak and Peerless drivers, so they can't be all bad. Just curious what the verdict is on this boutique speaker manufacturer. Their user reviews at audioreview are quite good.

DanaA

Screenwriter
Haven't heard them either, but have come close to bidding on a pair at Audiogon because of the almost universal applause for all of his products. I simply can't recall anyone saying a negative thing about his speakers. He has a reputation of being a truly great guy to do business with also. Of course, speakers are in the ear of the beholder, but, yes, he does use some fine drivers and his cabinetry seems excellent. That he sells his demos/trade-ins with "no reserve" and the bidding usually goes pretty high speaks for the demand of his products.

James D

Second Unit
I took delivery on a pair of Taylo Mini-Rear speakers today and all that I can say is that they are extremely smooth. The build quality is really nice and the sound quality for a $650 speaker is fantastic. Ty is a great guy and extremely responsive to any of your questions. I was a little nervous about buying them sight and sound unheard, but so far, so good. I'll follow-up after they break in.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks