What's new

"Two" DDD Coupons - 20% OFF! (1 Viewer)

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
Hey guys, I made a DVD purchase at DDD on the 13th, it shipped the 17th and I still have not received it...I have never purchased from these guys before so I am a little bit concerned.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Strange this thread is still going, but I may as well put it back up to the top :)

I ordered Indy & a couple MST3K titles (free shipping option) & had zero problems. They even held Indy until the others came in and they all still arrived on time. I ordered them on the last day of the sale (whenever that was)
If I am not mistaken they ship from Chicago(?), so that may explain why I get my orders from DDD so quickly.
This was probably my 4th or 5th order from them & I haven't had a single problem.
Sorry to hear about others misfortunes, but you can imagine it was pretty hectic around there before Christmas (which is no excuse,but.....)
I still give DDD :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Unfortunately, a couple of members made this thread their personal battleground, but all is well now and hopefully, people can continue to discuss the outcome of their DDD orders without any further animosity.

Crawdaddy

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Still waiting for Friends seasons 3,4 and 5 but everything else on my mammoth orders shipped in time for Xmas (received George of the Jungle 12/24 so just in the nick of time there). They had to have been utterly buried in orders; they're already the cheapest out there, and an additional 20% made them like the good old days of reel.com. So I can hardly blame them for delays and running out of product.

Dick White

Stunt Coordinator
Well, since the thread is still here:

Titles ordered (4 orders): 73
Backordered: 19
Backorders Received: 8
Backorders Shipped/ not here yet: 5
Backorders not shipped yet: 6

Four of the 6 remaining backorders are box sets. No box set that was backordered has been shipped yet. I'm seeing a pattern here. It's beginning to look like these will end up cancelled.

I have received two shipping notices for 2 of the DVDs on one order, and they haven't arrived yet. I haven't checked my credit card account yet to see if I was billed twice.

All in all, I'm still happy with DDD even though there were a couple of errors which may or may not have to be fixed. I have bought hundreds of DVDs from them and have yet to have an unresolved problem.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Well, I ordered about 10 boxsets, and I've had 3 or 4 that were backordered ship out eventually.

I still have two more backordered.

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
I just wanted to say that I received my first package today, which was sent on the 8th. It was opened by customs which is probably why it took so long. Considering the fantastic sale, I don't mind the waiting. I was just apprehensive about their reliability etc.

My Alias S2 shipped yesterday as well.

Stacey_B

Second Unit
If it helps I had one order that arrived at my house that I never recieved any account of it, no e-mails and it never charged. I waited and waited for the update on the dvd but eventually like 2 weeks later I got an e-mail that it had shipped. I haven't recieved a second but it still hasn't charged anything either...? Who knows...I've recieved most of my orders, still waiting on a couple though...
Stacey

PerryD

Supporting Actor
Coincidentally, I just received the last of my purchases from this deal, after only 2+ months of waiting. It was the Beatles Anthology. Oh, wait, nevermind, I'm still waiting on the Cranberries Beneath the Skin Live.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks