What's new

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me Deleted Scenes -READ EVERYONE- (1 Viewer)

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
That's why I think it's essential that fans let them know that a higher-then-normal price would be acceptable if the deleted scenes are included. Despite being owned by Fort Knox, I mean, AOL Warner, they seem to be a pretty shoestring outfit where the bottom line is closely scrutinized. Wouldn't you be willing to pay $25 instead of $20 for Twin Peaks FWWM to be done right? Then let them KNOW that!!!!
This is not an ordinary DVD we're talking about here; Twin Peaks has got a fanatical fan base that has supported a bimonthly magazine for ten years, even though the program hasn't been aired for a decade except for an occasional showing on Bravo. What other program besides Star Trek (which still has high profile visibility) can make that claim? We need to make that clear to the beancounters.
------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Lawrence Davis

Stunt Coordinator
Email sent. I hope FWWM gets the treatment it deserves and we get the deleted scenes on the DVD. So few DVD's hit the ball out of the park. I hope New Line does the right thing.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
To reiterate: It is NOT possible for New Line to change their pricing structure.

Huh? Why not? The disc hasn't been announced for preorder, so why can't they slap any price they please on it? And where was the first iteration, Mr. Testy?
------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Users who are viewing this thread