What's new

TV/Movie Actors agent numbers? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
What's the best way to track these down? StarArchive.com has fan mail addresses, but most are badly out of date for the people who I want to contact.

I'm basically trying to track down the 4 main members of the Ghostbuster cast for insterviews and opinions on this comic book revival.

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter
I'm pretty sure Murray is represented by CAA, and it would be a good bet that the others are, too.

CAA's website displays only general agency contact info:
http://www.caa.com/

You would probably need some kind of press credentials to even get your request passed on, but it may be worth a call to CAA.

-Scott

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Neil,

I have been sending 3x5 blank cards to actors for the past five years to have them sign. The best way to get their info is to contact the Screen Actors Guild in LA. Call 323-549-6737. You only get 3 actors info per call. You just give them the actors name and they will give you the agent or contact number. Do yourself a favor and contact the agent before writing or sending anything. Sometimes the info is out of date. If you have any questions about this just email me. Hope this helps.
Todd

ps-A funny story is that sometimes you get the actors phone number. This has happened more than a few times to me. If I get a message machine I will usually hang up. I don't want to bother them personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks