What's new

Tumult reviews (1 Viewer)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Not really. I'm more interested in seeing how dual Tumults with 800W each and an LT circuit handle the Pod Race scene!:)

NathanH

Stunt Coordinator
I wanna see pictures of this SOB when it gets finished! Then, I want to see pictures of the devastation!

Dave Crigna

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in the group of unshipped tumults.:frowning: Oh what the hell is another two week delay. It will just save me more money on my electric bill.

Hey Brian, are the two tumults you just received the ones you sent out to be rebuilt? If so, how was the job they did on the rebuild?

AhsanR

Stunt Coordinator
SOMEONE do a REVIEW!!

Those SVS guys, seem to have the most illustrious, crazy, outspoken, fun stories.

I want to hear some Adire fanboys, come on don't be shy.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
[Homer voice]Ummmm...Tumults![/Homer voice]

I got the dual Tumults up and running yesterday. It's by far, the cleanest, most accurate bass I've heard from any box subwoofer to date.

For those that don't remember, they're in 53L sealed enclosures with 800W each from a K2 and an LT circuit. The LT is giving me a Qtc=.6 and an anechoic Fb of 18Hz.

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
[sarcasm]I don't think that "Homer" is a functional vB code Brian[/sarcasm]

Anyways, you'll be able to read my unusually pessimistic review on the Tumult once Anthony lets me audition his. :)

AhsanR

Stunt Coordinator
Awwwwwwwww..... shucks, I was hoping for one of those stories, where the neighbor died cause the bass was so amazing.

Seth_L

Screenwriter
I think I fall in the skeptic camp myself Tony. Next week we should hear about the continuing problems with the VCs. We'll then get a promise that they'll be finished building them the following week and they'll ship the next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks