What's new

True Lies & The Abyss Blus in 2014, plus The X-Files & Twin Peaks (1 Viewer)

lukejosephchung

Screenwriter
Real Name
Luke J. Chung
Jobla said:
i remember when we were "definitely" getting THE ABYSS on Blu in 2012! How ridiculous that we've never had an anamorphic transfer of it in the US on home video. Maybe it will finally happen next year?
Anamorphic transfers in HD are unnecessary as they are natively presented in 16:9 aspect ratio...

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
The Abyss is the only Cameron film I have an interest in owning I find the rest of his CV pretty dull. His documentaries exploring the ocean are quite good though which probably has something to do with why The Abyss is his best work...in my opinion anyway. If he focused only on those documentaries going forward I think that would be the best use of his time and effort.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
Reggie W said:
The Abyss is the only Cameron film I have an interest in owning I find the rest of his CV pretty dull. His documentaries exploring the ocean are quite good though which probably has something to do with why The Abyss is his best work...in my opinion anyway. If he focused only on those documentaries going forward I think that would be the best use of his time and effort.
900x900px-LL-0b9c842f_AbyssBluRay_s.png

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
If they did hope it's a better cover than that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks